Purple Lemonade Auto & Strawberry Pie Auto

Hi guys, we have a new round of auto seedlings going, purple lemonade and strawberry pie both by FastBuds, looking forward to these!

13 Likes

Purple lemonade became my favorite. I have 4 of them just starting to flower now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Niceeee by FastBuds also? @emgoldslo

2 Likes

Yes. Bought a 20 pack of seeds

Wish they’d breed a photo seed too

@Se7en

2 Likes

I think they did think about doing photoperiods at one point and even released some testers of them but think they retracted them, could be wrong though. Their autos for the most part are stable asf though and grow really well, weeds good quality too

2 Likes

:+1:

They do have good genetics

2 Likes

They have a new one on their website now, Tropicana Cookies auto which will be available soon, and another 5 or 6 new strains to follow in the next few weeks

2 Likes

I typically don’t do autos but the purple lemonade is too good not too. :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha I’ve heard a ton of great stuff about the purple lemonade! Can’t wait to try her out

1 Like

Following! :yum:

1 Like

Glad to have ya hear homie :sunglasses::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Purple lemonade update

Strawberry pie update, she was deformed at birth so been a bit slower

3 Likes

Hey @Se7en

Here are purple lemonade at 7 weeks!

5 Likes

Can anyone suggest a reputable seed bank that will ship purple lemonade seeds to the US

1 Like

There are U.S.-based seed banks that carry Fast Buds. I ordered mine from North Atlantic Seed Company, and it was a good experience. I’ve also had a good ordering/delivery experience with Multiverse Beans, which also carries Fast Buds.

1 Like

@emgoldslo looking beautiful growmie! I honestly love FastBuds genetics they always surprise me :laughing: here’s mine I can’t even remember what day she on but she’s doing pretty well, could probably do with raising my light a little

3 Likes

@Lostplotter I received an email this morning from multiverse beans about their upcoming sale that starts today at noon pst through Oct 31st. They carry Fast Buds that will be 15% off, and all orders include 2 Sour Apple Auto seeds by Humboldt Seed Company. I “think” that the shipping is $9, if I recall from my last order, and it includes guaranteed delivery. They are based in Washington state. It seems that many seedbanks are having sales this weekend.

1 Like

Sour apple sounds beautiful :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Purple lemonade doing great :raised_hands:t2::fire:

Strawberry pie been struggling a little as decided to top her but she’s started to recover

4 Likes

They look happy and healthy!

2 Likes