Purple leaves and stems on blackberry kush

I started with ILGM seeds and 2 are purple and 1 is all green it is 2 months old growing outdoors on the southern Oregon coast. I have other kinds of plants and non are this color. I feed with Harris fish fertilizer and kelp. They look very healthy

7 Likes

That is some interesting coloring. @imSICKkid @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

Looks to be genetic color expression, and since I lived in the PNW for 37 years, it is also due to colder nights this time of year. Pretty plants :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

3 Likes

I started 3 seeds and 2 look like this and 1 is green they just went into the ground and I start and keep them in a growing dome before they go out and they were purple in there

4 Likes

It is cool just want to make sure it’s normal first time trying blackberry kush

2 Likes

That is such a cool shed!

3 Likes

It is, I start all my seeds in there then plant them outside it stays between 70-90 * so they love it and use led lighting for 12 hrs and the natural light gives them more as days get longer

3 Likes

Super cool, I’m jealous! Pretty plants too :wink:

1 Like

The blackberry kush have been a very colorful strain for me. Outstanding smoke too

5 Likes

They look very nice can’t wait

1 Like

They sure didn’t start out like yours so I hope you update us on this grow.

3 Likes

I sure will

2 Likes

Here they are today, the deep purple is being replaced with green and a hint of purple on the leaves, but the stems are very purple and looking really good.

3 Likes