Purple leafs in mid flowering

Hello,
My okant are on week 5 of flowering and i sew some yellow leafs and those yellow leafs turn purple leafs !!! I feed 200 ppm N and 1200 ppm PK. Please any help guys :pray:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

What nuyes do u use. Looks awful yellow. The purple looks like natural.color change. I believe u need to up the n a bit maybe add calmag to the mix @MidwestGuy @CMichGrower @Oldguy @yoshi maybe can be more identifying of this issue

Dear Mark i use :

Pk booster 1100 ppm

Amino acids 200 ppm

Micronutrients 200 ppm

Any help guys please

Not knowing your nutrient line or the contents, it’s pretty hard to offer any kind of diagnosis. Plants don’t look bad per se but should be some nitrogen going into plants: you are seeing N def with the yellowing and a P def (or excess) with the purple hue to top leaves. Likely a def as P regulates how leaves accept light: this is why you see it on leaves closest to light.

Any time you have an issue it would be good to include a Support Ticket along with good pics.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes

[quote=“Myfriendis410, post:5, topic:68451”] black domina , sensi seeds, photoperiod
-3 months /5 weeks of flowering
-Method: potting mix soil
-Vessels: 5 gallon pots
-PH and TDS of water : 130 ppm
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution : 200 ppm N 200 ppm micronutrients 1100 ppm PK booster
-Method used to measure PH and TDS: digital TDS and PH meter
-Indoor or Outdoor : greenhouse with blackout for giving 12/12
-Current Light Schedule: 12/12
-Temps; Day, Night : 80F/70F
-Humidity; day 40%, Night 45%
-Ventilation system; 2 exhaust fans
-AC : cooling walls

Any help guys please

I’m going to close your other thread: let’s try to confine to as few threads as possible in order to keep the main ‘feed’ open for others.

Why :weary:i need help

1 Like

We’ve had folks on here start a dozen threads in a couple of days which takes up space that other growers need for their questions. Best thing to do is tag folks into your thread: use the @ sign along with user name and it will show in bold if done correctly. Like this:

@PurpNGold74 @Hellraiser @Covertgrower etc.

You’ll get plenty of responses and I linked your other (closed) thread for reference.

5 Likes

This sums up the situation here. You’re late in flowering, and getting the older fan leaves used up. Purpling on the leaves can be a phosphorus deficiency, but being this late into flowering, there’s no recovery, but they’ll finish.

2 Likes

So what i can do here is just continue to feeding 1400 ppm every watering and just wait for harvest ?

And i feed 1100 ppm PL booster every watering how that can i be a phosphorus def

PK booster*

Just continue feeding, until harvest, unless you would like to flush.

1 Like