- What strain, super Skunk, ilgm
- Method: soil, indoors
- Vessels: fiber 5.5 gal pot
- PH of Water, Solutiable) 6.3
- PPM/TDS 800 ppm
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system ES 300V2
- Temps; Day 77 night 61
- Humidity; Day, 45- 50 Night 50 -58
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
6imch exhaust fan and 4 inch intake
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,A/C window unit not sure what size, 50 pint dehumidifier.
- Co2; no
4 weeks since light flip leaves are getting lighter green leaf stems turning purple on some. Have used 1 feeding of Bloom Kaboom N 3%P-14%K2% 1 feeding of terp tea since light flip see attached pic for details. Have added DE several times for fungus gnat control. I live in Oklahoma and controlling humidity is challenging normally high humidity’s here. My soil is my own compost, added 10%perlite, 20% happy frog soil conditioner, wild Root organic michorize. .