Purple Kush, Purple Haze, GDP grow

This is my 3rd grow, previous grows have included White Widow, Northern Lights, Gold Leaf, and OG Kush. I am growing 1 of each of the 3 purple strains listed in the title this time. I have a 2×4 tent, growing in Foxfarms soil 3 gallon pots. Light is a Growers Choice CMH 315 with 3K-R bulb. I’m currently in week 2 of flower, they’ve all been topped twice. I’ve started adding my Advanced Nutrients Grow/Bloom/Micro, started at 1ml/gal, now up to 2ml/gal, also 3ml/gal of cal mag, 5ml/gal of Big Bud booster, and 1/2 tsp of molasses/gal. I’ve been defoliating regularly and everything looks very healthy, pistols showed themselves a couple days ago. I will add pictures from start. From left to right is Purple Kush-Purple Haze-GDP. Look forward to sharing with the forum as I go through flower and harvest. I did have a little PH issue in veg but got it all sorted out. They were vegged for 45 days.

2 Likes

Seeds and germination in wet towel then into coco pucks

5 Likes

PH issue started early

3 Likes

I took pics every 7 days on Sunday to show growth, PH… Eeeeeek, I had a hard time with the PH strip I was using so I ordered new ones and started using them at transplant to 3 gal pots, no issues since.

4 Likes

Here’s transplant, used roots magic, love the stuff.

3 Likes

I love doing the week to week collage to show how fast theythey grow.

8 Likes

Welcome to our community. You have a very nice grow going. I grew purple haze, very nice indeed. happy growing :bat: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nice plants so far. I plan on dropping some purple kush and purple haze seeds myself. Im thinking might get one more purple strain too. I’m going to watch this thread.

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM forum, looks good :+1:

3 Likes

Nice plants! I suggest you to do a small investment and get a Digital PH meter, Apera PH20 is recommended here, and get rid of the PH strips. Happy growing :v:

1 Like

1 week after transplant

2 week after transplant still veging

1 Like

3 weeks after transplant, flipped to flower.

1 Like

Difference of 1 week of flower.

1 Like

Day 10 of flower and pistols showing.

2 Likes

Here’s my nutrient lineup, I split 2 gallons between the 3 of them and they were getting fed ever 4 to 5 days, but after flipping to flower they are of course sucking it up faster now and it was 3 days between feedings last time. They are already very stinky when the tent opens, love it.

2 Likes

Some up close shots of the top bud sites

Purple Kush

Purple Haze

GDP

2 Likes

Great looking plants ! I really enjoy the PH I grew first , euphoric high that lets me get shit done :rofl:
Looking forward to getting a taste of the GDP & WW that’s going now :crossed_fingers: :v: Have a high nite ! :v:

1 Like

I grew White Widow 2 years ago from ILGM, great plant, super stoney. I only grow for myself and give some away to friends, so it lasts a long time as I’m not a big smoker.

1 Like

Here are pics of day 14 of flower, I did stand alone and comparison from day 7 to 14. The GDP on the right is the big feeder-drinker, fed it a day ago and the PK on left is just now ready to be fed and the PH in middle probably not until tomorrow or day after. I upped the feeding to 2ml/gal of grow-bloom-micro, still using 3ml/gal of cal-mag, and 5ml/gal of Big Bud. Need to get 2 more tomato cages.

1 Like