Purple Kush, Lucy and Ethel

Hi all, meet Lucy and Ethel. Two beautiful purple kush babies started from seed. Then transferred to grow pods and then transfer to 6 in pots with Happy Frog. This particular grow I am going to let it do its own thing in nothing but Happy Frog with no nutrients. If the leaves start showing that they need food then I’ll give it to them.

8 Likes

That’s an excellent plan. You will definitely need to supplement during flower though.

3 Likes

We’ll see, I’m going to have to start from the basics and try not to ruin this crop. I have a bad tendency to over do it and cause the girl to do so wiered stuff. If anything they’ll get some foxfarms big bloom

1 Like

picture perfect start @Dizzydan

2 Likes

You had me at Lucy & Ethel! Let’s see what kind of hijinks these 2 get themselves into!

3 Likes

Interesting. No nutes. This one is will be worth watching.

1 Like

You got my attention. I am currently growing a purple kush that is in Fox Farm ocean Forest and she just recently and showing signs of nute burn. I had only given her one 1/2 strength dose and that’s it. Yours look great so far!

1 Like

So far I had two separate grows get over fertilized so I’m starting over from base one. Unless they show signs that they need something they’ll only get nutrients from the Happy Frog.

1 Like

What a difference 24 hours make.

5 Likes

Lucy and Ethel at 21 days and looking beautiful. Almost like they were kicked into

overdrive.

2 Likes

Looking good!

Also looks like they’re ready for new homes soon? :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m all out of likes but they do look great. They look nice and healthy.

It’s funny you should say something, I was just thinking the same thing they’re about ready for bigger quarters.

3 Likes

Gonna fill those pots more?

They’re a lot Fuller than they look

1 Like

But are they full-full? :grinning:

They’ll be full once Lucy and Ethel are put in them.

1 Like

Duh, betty.
lev

I’m pretty high, today. Please forgive me.

1 Like

agreed,let them grooooooooow!

Lucy and Ethel moved out of the condo and into a mansion. Let the growth spurt begin.

6 Likes