Purple kush first time

mine? my grow log is here. she is in flower

ah i missed that “reply to” and… i wasnt me lmao lol

i dont know much about individual strains yet

mine hasn’t sprouted yet mine still in the soaking stage. I see it’s little tail trying to come out this morning I’m going to give it till I get home this evening and then she’ll probably go in the dirt. I also have some of the critical Auto but I have not tried it yet this is my first grow ever and I started with the purple kush.

I do believe that both the strains we’re talking about or indica if I’m correct.

1 Like

Good choice. My first experimental grow was critical autos with just 30w led and got some good buds. Purple kush is a good grow so far.

2 Likes

That’s great to hear. I’m excited I can’t wait for her to take off. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your pics

1 Like

I believe so m8.

1 Like

I see you have used the tie down method as well but mine is not as nice on the eyes.

I need more info on how to use the tie down method if know of any books or instructions.

1 Like

early on you can tie branches to pot,but after awhile you will need more training…i bend my branches alot

5 Likes

looking good

Do you think so it looks ugly at the mo :frowning: first LST/bend technique.

2 Likes

Are the leaves allowed to touch the soil or will they rot?

Looks good. I’m going to try LST and scrogging too. My tent isn’t big at all.

1 Like

lol,they all look ugly at first but when they turn up they start looking better

i tied this one to the fabric pot and took off some of the huge fan leafs so light can go through…

2 Likes

Can you remove fan leaves on autos as they have a time limit and need time to heal?

1 Like

maybe not in that case,just move them out of the way best you can.

i havent decided. i heavily trained my auto as you can see on my grow journal, but ive yet to finish yield so who knows…

general consensus seems to be dont let leaves touch the soil

1 Like