Purple Kush 5 weeks. How's she look?

This is my first indoor grow. Photo Purple Kush. I’m 5 weeks and just curious what I should be looking for to indicate it’s time to flip to flower cycle? She’s in a 2x2 and a 3 gal.

6 Likes

How much vertical room do you have in your tent? Once you flip the lights she can grow two to three times her height

6 Likes

Size and amount of light will be the determining factor. She looks to be about the right size to flip any time you’d like.
Underthestairs is right about stretching. Some stretch more than others.

5 Likes

2x2x4 this grow.

2 Likes

Fancy grow bags you got. You make those?

1 Like

I’d be topping once more, waiting a week, and flipping if it were mine.

true…true…and true… I was told Purple Kush was a low growing bush like plant :.( They lied!!! Bitch is stretching

1 Like

I’ve always heard that they only go about twice the height they are when you flip to 12/12 so i think you even let it grow a whole nother foot and still have enough room.

And that’s been in my experience to what size they are when you flip, expect it to double in height.

1 Like

Thanks, crossing my fingers

She looks good healthy plant

With a low headed tent is be flipping sooner than later. Looking good, keep it up

2 Likes

Your leaves arent praying. Let the plant dry out a bit. The leaves will start reaching upwards. And trim some of the lower leaves as they are taking up valuable nutrients

Its a bushy plant so you have to trim more often. I grow PK myself. I use LLT technique also