Purple Hulk More like Yellow Hulk :P

Anyone let me know why my purple hulk is yellowing everywhere?

2 Likes

Lack of nitrogen generally. What are you feeding her?

2 Likes

Plant looks a bit hungry. Are you using the megacrop feeding calculator? At that stage, should be giving around 5-6 grams per gallon of water.

1 Like

Today was watering day. I watered her right after I took the picture but yes im using 5 to 6 grams per gallon.

Might have some other issues going on that is locking out nutes then. Do you know the ph and ppm of the runoff? Ph’ing all input water/nutes? - if so to what value? Also notice quite a bit of drooping.

May be a good time for a flush (at next watering opportunity) to do a ph reset of the soil

2 Likes

@Hellraiser has you covered here, and as always asking all the right questions to get to the bottom of your issue.
I would have provided the same advice /asked the same questions.
Tag me if needed :+1:

1 Like

5.8 ph its coco not soil. Its a 5 gallon bucket with tons of holes ive never watered enough to have some come out the bottom.

bet the run off is way under 5.8ph if you have never watered to run off. Using synthetic nutes you need to water to run off. I bet she is locked out like hell raiser said. I would flush her with at least 15 gallons of clean phed water 3 times pot size. And then give her a good feeding. Should reset

Yeah that’s not good, should always water to runoff to help get rid of excess nutes and salts or it builds up. A flush is definitely in order.

1 Like

Should I wait till next water or just do it now?

Since you’re in coco, you could do it now as coco growers are always saying you can’t over water in coco.

2 Likes

Agree, coco is almost impossible to over water a mature plant.

Ph of run off was 4.9 so I thank you she’s not out of the woods yet but is looking better after the flush.

2 Likes