Purple haze turning purple in warm temperatures

The yellow in the center of new growth indicates that it’s just on a growth spurt.
No worries

1 Like

That’s great news to read, and I appreciate your gesture to help solidify it in my mind again. I have always applied 2" of everglades muck when I start the budding to enhance the growth exponentially, yet Purple Haze reacted differently. You/ Others are very intuitive, and care for dummies like me. In conclusion, they are all white tops now with purple showing due to a cold front that the daytime high 84° dropped down to 51 degrees that night. Have a nice JAY!!! Brent

1 Like

Hello to my new friends, but I have great news thanks to all who set me straight mentally/botany. We almost broke a record for heat yesturday, and it dropped 26°. Purple is really coming out. I am almost at the sixth week. You all are awesome!!!

5 Likes

Thanks to all the good people on here, and the knowledge that abounds here. We had a second drop in temps, so yall were correct in many different ways. The advice to relax, and let it be fun was the Thunder that woke me up!!! GREATFULLY!!!

5 Likes

Man they sure are looking gorgeous dude!
Nice job :money_mouth_face:
@S.FloridaSwampman

1 Like

Thanks for your positive feedback. I still can’t believe how purple they are, and I am happy to know there are people who care. Thanks you…

2 Likes

Nug-bug thanks for your like on the P.Haze. I will be spliting the trunk soon, so the zylem & phloem cells will be working overtime to increse the final strenght. In conclusion, please forgive me for the tardy response. I have been working long hours, so I did not log in till today. It’s people on here, like you, who help me thrive at growing. Have a great Afternoon…

2 Likes

And a good day to you sir!
Tardy response apology not needed we all have lives brother

1 Like