Purple Haze seeds did germinate but had issues

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I wanted to take this time to respond to your questions and give a little bit of feedback with pictures of one of the Purple Haze seeds that did germinate but had issues.There was one which germinated so fast overnight I wasn’t able to save it from completely breaking off at the base. The second one that germinated had a mutation with its leaves as they were only growing on one side of the plant and maybe because of this it is growing extremely slow, and without any type recovering. I added pics of this PH plant as an attachment. There is only one out of the five that came out healthy and she is growing like a weed. I am aiming to get as much out of her as I can with the limited amount of time I have to grow her since she was germinated over a week later than the rest. Thank you for the opportunity to let me share with you guys know what has happened with my grow.
Strain (type, bag seed): Purple Haze
Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?: Soil in pot
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: pH watered with 6.5
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: None with seedling
Indoor or outdoor: Indoor
Light system, size?: LED 600watts
Temps day, night: 72F - 82F
Humidity day, night: 50% - 70%
Ventilation system (yes/no, size): Yes, 4in
AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?: AC, Humidifier
Co2 (yes/no): No

She is definitely goofy lookin but the foliage looks pretty healthy
Not sure what you got going on but this is not typical of ILGM genetics.
I have 12 plants right now 2 of which are purple haze one is tall and skinny and one is a bit shorter and fat this could be different phenotypes in the breed so many things come into play It can be hard to say what went wrong here well I would not say wrong just goofy lookin. Keep her happy and healthy and she is likely going to surprise you
My one runt super skunk is now my strongest grower

1 Like