Purple haze mother

Hello everyone. I’m back. Been a little busy. 4 month old mother. Need some help. I grew her from seed on full spectrum on a platinum 900. Now I got this.

@Covertgrower @MattyBear @Dieselgrower @dbrn32

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure honestly. It looks like a mutation, a very purple and colorful one. Is kt flowering? Fill out the support ticket and some of the more expericned growers will hop on and help in anyway.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

1 Like

@trizzle2011 after that support ticket, we’ll get you back on track. It looks like hydroponic grow?

[quote=“Dieselgrower, post:2, topic:22015”]
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Purple haze from ilgm

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Soil,
System type?
Cloth pot, 7g.
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Na
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or T
Water, cal mag every now and again. I was seeing curled tips. So I stopped awhile back. Also took clones from her 3 weeks ago so I have been just doing water
Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor
Light system, size?
Platinum 900 full spectrum
Temps; Day, Night
65-80, 16/6
Humidity; Day, Night
65 steady, 2 pond foggers and a fan hooked up to an automated system. Same with temp
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
600cc exhaust. Carbon filter. 4” to 6” in-line fans pulling air in from outside.
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
J
Co2; Yes, No
[/quote]nnnnnnnnnnn
Jk

Probably could say she’s hungry for nitrogen. The general yellowing of the bottom up is definitely a sign of nitrogen deficiency. I suspect there may be other deficiencies, however this is the most obvious one that jumps out.
I would definitely do a run off check to verify the ph is correct. 9 times out 10 when the ph is most of the issue. If the ph is incorrect it cannot uptake the nutrients correctly.
What is the approximate age from seed?

2 Likes

What is ph na? Does that mean you haven’t been adjusting or checking ph of your water and feed?

Also, the only thing you’ve been feeding a 4 month old plant is calmag? I would venture to say those are your biggest issues.

1 Like
  1. Just using tap water. But I haven’t given them busts in the last 3 weeks. Jus water and liquid seaweed with cal mag. The soil I put in has dr earth fertilizer in it. So I just let it absorb up the soil.

@trizzle2011 When keeping a mother you have to continue to feed them scheduled feedings even with intigrated nutrients in the soil. Eventually it gets used up. How low is your light?

1 Like

Hate to come in like captain obvious, but doesn’t appear to be working. Do you have something reasonably accurate to test ph with?

3 Likes

I have the drops. Light green. It’s most likely because I haven’t been feeding her like I should. Everytime I give her Burt’s I get leaf curls. Like it’s to strong. I halved it on this watering. I have the full emerald harvest nuet line. I’ll bring her back. Should of seen her when I was a day late for watering. The leaves looked like they were going to fall off. Before I rushed to water. I nicked one of the branch’s and water droplets formed. It was cool. After I watered. She was back to 100% in 6 hours.

She looks extremely hungry. Just because you’ve been feeding doesn’t mean she is getting access to those nutrients because your ph could be too far out of the proper ph zone and could be throwing everything out of whack. Just my opinion tho…

4 Likes

I’m reading 1200 umoles with the light about 4” away from the top cola. It’s not light burn. It’s on lower branches and my babies would have fried if that was the case. A part of me feels like it’s the leaves reacting to the red spectrum. Anyone using a platinum led?

I have her a half dose of nuets. In one of my other comments. I mentioned how every time I dosed up, she got burnt leaf tips and curled. Once I changed to straight water. It brought her back. So to much nuet. But also to little because I waited awhile. If you remember my last grow, I like to torture the he’ll out of them. I’m just finding her limits

That’s too close.

I would get a digital pen, even a cheap one will work way better than the drops. Then give her a heavy watering set to 6.5 ph. Collect runoff then see where you’re at. While you’re at it, a tds meter wouldn’t hurt either. I’m gonna guess you’re out of range and may need to flush your soil to correct.

Calmag and kelp or seaweed extract isn’t going to give you the complete nutritional balance you’re looking for. Grab a 2 or 3 part, or even something like a dynagrow foliage pro would probably do a lot better, then follow recommended mixture and tds levels. You more than likely started giving too much of the wrong stuff too early, and that’s why you seen the clawing. While that was going on, your ph probably crept out of range. And to top it off your light being so close probably drove photosynthesis rates through the roof.

I think you found their limit.

Hahahahahahahahah ya I think I did. I just gave her emerald harvest nuets. I’ll most likely flush next time. I’ve had spider mits I fear the leaves so it’s been diatomaceous dumped on the fan to powder the plants and then I neem oiled it in a spray bottle. I do know you can’t kill a plant with to much of that. I tried

Invest the leaves

Not bad. But I see them crawling. It’s sumer. Winters never bad.

I did buy an ozone generator. Anyone use those before

1 Like

Those are not recommended for grow rooms. I use Ona Pro to control smell. Its cost effective and works extremely well.

2 Likes

Colors back
@Covertgrower
@dbrn32

2 Likes