Purple Haze Grow Journal

@SilentHippie when you say “three sets,” you mean like I have two started right? Also, thanks for the watering advise! I believe I have seen several others talking about not over watering also. (keeping my fingers crossed!) lol

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower
You have your 2 “feeder leaves”, then your 2, single finger leaves. The next set should be a set of 3 finger leaves. I remove my domes when they are out and established.

2 Likes

You’re using a cut 20oz plastic bottle right? I used that method prior to having tray dome, and would ditch it about time leaves were touching sides.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. It’s hard to keep the dome moist but we’re going to persevere. Thanks agin!

2 Likes

Sorry didn’t mean to ignore your question, no we started our first seeds in a planting cup after they rooted from paper towel. Place them in coco mix in a plastic cup, but they soon died out. In a desperate attempt , thinking the first two we planted were going to die, we planted two WW in peat pellets. One came up and we just transferred yesterday to it’s for ever home.

1 Like

I was talking about for your dome? No worries.

BTW we were using a 16oz. bottle on the plastic cups and then the first two died. Now we have “Mona in it’s forever home under a 2 litter bottle.

1 Like

@raustin @Momtomask @SilentHippie @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @bob31 @dbrn32 @MattyBear @garrigan62
If my leaves are turning kind of pale looking does that mean they may need some nutes? Starter leaves are almost completely yellow and dead. I’ll post pictures in about two hours.

Starter leaves are supposed to die off. Those are feeder leaves, and are only good for the first few weeks of growth. So now would be the time to introduce some nutrients.

Y’all, I am so sorry! I think I might be a little parinoid. First look when I got home look like the beginners leaves looked deader than I thought and after further review, I think the plants look ok! So sorry! I don’t think I’m quite ready to for mutes.

6 Likes

You’re plants look great! Stop worrying. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @raustin and again, sorry to be so concerned. I just don’t want to loose this because my wife wants to make some meds possibly and I’m just tired of buying it to smoke.

1 Like

@raustin covered you, those ones die off anyways. No worries @HappyHydroGrower

3 Likes

It’s ok, I understand completely. Just try to enjoy the grow experience.

2 Likes

@raustin

Thank you again . Great advice. And I love the way you put it out there…lol

2 Likes

You look ok good @HappyHydroGrower

1 Like

If I have a male WW, will it be any good to smoke?

(My thinking hopefully would be better than none right??)

2 Likes

There is no THC in the male, sorry.

Your little girls look great and like @raustin said: don’t worry.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 that is not what I wanted to here. If it’s a male, will any of those seeds be a female seeds?
Can you tell a difference between female and male seeds?

2 Likes

Males produce pollen, not seeds. If a male is present with flowering females you will get lots of seeds. They will be male and female. There are techniques used to produce feminized seeds from a female plant but they still aren’t the same as a true female, necessarily.

Unfortunately that’s biology.

1 Like