Purple Haze Grow Journal

Dude, All I can say is, I’m in awe!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

that’s awesome @HappyHydroGrower great work

1 Like

Amazing job! That is how you do a SCROG.

3 Likes

Thanks @BIGE! I appreciate that so much. I couldn’t have done it without the help of everybody. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @raustin! I am learning from the best!! :wink:

@raustin @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @GreenThunder @Covertgrower @SilentHippie @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Redeyedranger @GreenThunder

OK, so our ppm coming out of the faucet is 75ish but coming out of runoff is like 59. Does this tell me that the plant is using every available nute possible? Is it normal to be lower?

3 Likes

Hmm, probably, yes. Sounds like she’s hungry.

2 Likes

Yep. Exactly. @HappyHydroGrower

3 Likes

@raustin @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @GreenThunder @Covertgrower @SilentHippie @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32 @Redeyedranger @GreenThunder

I think we are done unless I hear otherwise. Tomorrow night she goes dark! :clap::clap::clap: :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I agree! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey @GreenThunder. I know it’s hard to tell just by what few pictures I have, but do you think I’m over due?
Or should i say, am I in the couch lock mode… so to speak? Hoping not! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Doesn’t look like couch lock to me, though you’re right it can be hard to tell. Looks just right to me, not overdue

4 Likes

No couch lock… Throw her in the dark for 3 days, she’ll be just right after that :grinning:

3 Likes

You’re good to go dark. Won’t be couchlock IMO because you still have some clear that will turn cloudy while she’s in the dark. I think the timing is just right. :wink:. Good job being patient :fist::v:

5 Likes

I agree, there’s as much or more clear there than amber. Good to go as far as I’m concerned. Not sure they need a lot of time in dark though either. I’d take a peek after 24 hours or so.

5 Likes

I think your timing is perfect. There’s just a few amber, but still some clear. She’s ready to go into the dark.

1 Like

This is just within the sampling error rate of the device you are using. As we are generally using electrical conductivity to measure the solids in a liquid, it’s not anywhere near as precise as the output says.

1 Like

Lookin good buddy!
I agree with dB check it after 24 hrs. Check with as little light as possible like the light on your scope. Great job!

1 Like

Hey dB, can you elaborate on the 24hr. thing? What in particular am I looking for in that 24 or 48 hr. peroid? For some reason, I thought it was always 48 or I have even heard some say three days of darkness. We had planned on 48. Thanks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dark helps rippen faster. He’s just saying that it may be ripe before the 48 hrs is up so check your trichs accordingly

2 Likes