Purple Haze Grow Journal

Lol, I fixed it. Sometimes they get away from me.

1 Like

You can download a vpd chart to reference for temp rh data. I have one laminated with my nute recipe, somewhere.

I agree start checking trichs when you see pistils receding. I also do not flush per se, a week on straight water or something close to it is plenty under most circumstances.

1 Like

Seems like I’ve been missing a lot of information in terms of humidity. I need to read up. Any advice in terms of humidity control? Sorry don’t mean to hijack this thread, but I’m currently trying to lower the humidity in my tent as I’m entering flower and struggling a bit.

Can I tag you in my thread for some advice and pointers?

1 Like

Hey Mr. Indica, I ran into a humidity problem shortly after my scrog filled in. It traps and produces a lot of moisture in the tent. I had to get a dehumidifier for the outside of the tent and build a screen to put in front of the tent during the day to keep the cats out and open it up and set a fan in front of it. It has helped tremendously!

3 Likes

Dehumidifier running wherever intake air is coming from is also what I would recommend.

4 Likes

Your SCROG is a fine specimen :+1: great job :facepunch:

2 Likes

Thanks Redeye! All I can say is, you just wait!! That’s going to be a boat load of smoke.
Can you refresh my memory, what are you scrogging? Keep up the great work! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I had to take this picture on my way to work. It reminded me of your scrogging skills. It is one in pre-flower of course :wink:

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful tree.

1 Like

Yes it caught my eye. You know where my mind was. Lol

1 Like

It does look like a well done scrog.

1 Like

Every since we started growing, I have been surprised at how much weed I see growing everywhere! Ok, so it might not actually be weed, but everything now looks weed. :sunglasses:

Right!! I Know. Shows how the mind works. Lol

@raustin @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @GreenThunder @Covertgrower @SilentHippie @Redeyedranger @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32
Ok, I’ve got a new game. Who can spot the animal and what is it??.. :joy::rofl::joy:
If needed, take another hit and try again… lol

6 Likes

A white dog! It’s soo fluffy!

3 Likes

I give up. I can’t see it.

1 Like

I’ll go with white dog too

1 Like

I think I need to be high for this. Sorry, I don’t see it :frowning:

What I do see however is a really sweet sugary bud :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Can you really not see the monkeys head at the top of the bud?.. bahahahaha!! We thought it look sooo cute! But I was also high… lol :joy: the Mrs also said “it’s a monkey”!! Haha

See it now?? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Oh, ok, I see a monkey now. Still, you must be very stoned.

5 Likes