Absolutely beautiful job!!! :+1::muscle::fist::v:

4 Likes

Great scrog!

2 Likes

Thanks Matt! Appreciate the help! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks raustin! I also appreciate your help! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow that is a beautiful scog! In all my research I have been doing I have not seen one that beautiful. Awesome job. Your going to have a bountiful harvest :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Missiles! I appreciate the compliment. If you reall want to see how a scrog is suppose to look, I would highly recommend visiting @Myfriendis410 page.

This is one of his pictures

That is my goal which I will not even come close to it. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you. I will definitely go check out the grow journal. And I don’t think you are far from achieving that goal. You are well on your way!

1 Like

Awesome @HappyHydroGrower looking awesome!

1 Like

Hey there!

Thanks so much for the informative post. The biggest question I have now with ScroG is how much of the surface area of the net should be filled prior to flipping from 18/6 to 12/12.

It looks like most are recommending 70% to 75% filled before flipping. Your feedback however was that you experienced a lot of stretch after the flip:

Can you comment on that a bit and tell me how you could go about deciding when to flip if/when you are ready to do it again? I feel like with 100% to 150% stretch post flipping to 12/12, the recommendation of filling 70-75% before flipping will result in overcrowding?

Any info on this topic you or anyone else can share would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey datz nice I am going to watch along wen you do yr Scrog need to learn that and doing that thing in the top hope u don’t mind bless

Yes I did experience a lot of stretch and so will you. 70 to 75 is, I guess, kinda a guessing game. depending on how your plant is growing. Keep track of weekly pictures and then compare them from one week to the next . It will help you see how she is growing.

Going back and looking at your last two pictures that were about seven days apart, and the rate she is growing, maybe another two or three weeks. She may decide to take off but I would plan on tucking from here on out, till she gets through with the stretch.

Even if you flipped in another two weeks, you would still have, from right now, at least another 4 weeks (maybe 5), till she would start putting on little flowers.You can and will do a lot of tucking in that time. Just work on tucking everything out. It will become second hand after you do it a couple of times. You will see as you start filling you scrog, and then it will hit you one day, Ohh crap!!, I think I better flip the lights…lol :joy::joy:

If you look at the first picture with the trellis net 8-16-18, the plant was about 50% full, and for four weeks after that, I tucked and tucked. Actually, right now I may only be 90 to 95% full scrog… But its a learning thing which you will do just fine.
Feel free to tag anyone of the people I tagged as the have been invaluable help. @MattyBear & @Myfriendis410 are coco growers so they can deff. help. @dbrn32 is every bodies light “go-to person”. Again thanks db!!..lol Please feel free to ask any time. If I can’t help I bet I know plenty of smart ones on here that can.

Again @PurpNGold74 … it smells soooooo good! :joy::rofl::joy: :sunglasses:
Sorry dude… dont mean to “rub your nose” in it… lol

3 Likes

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @raustin @dbrn32 my RH gets up to 47-51% at night with temps around 75*F

During the day temps have been running around 80*F snd RH 40-43%.

Are these ok? Also, how do I know when to start checking the tric’s?

2 Likes

Your temps and R/H look just fine. You want to start checking the trichs once the pistils have browned and shriveled up.

2 Likes

Thanks raustin! Will they all be brown or most of them?
One other question is, how do you know when your about two weeks out from finish to start the flushing process?

They should all be brown except for the ones on the very tip of the bud.

Ah, this is the great mystery. You have to guess. When I see my trichs going all cloudy with some chear, i’ll start my flushing process.

2 Likes

RH numbers seem just fine to me. I wish mine stayed that low with lights out haha. I typically only do a one week flush and that is after I see the trichomes pretty much where I want them :v:
Edit: When I say “flush” I mean “ripen” and use molasses and water only the last week

2 Likes

lol! :joy: I kinda thought I would be asking a million dollar question… lol
How long do you flush? Do you flush every day til the trics turn?

I just water with plain Ph water as needed, then I might do a final flush someone in the last few days.

Hey I appreciate that. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha im so anal. I try to correct all my posts. Chesley? Clear? :joy::joy:

Edit:

Ok im done :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes