Purple Haze Grow Journal

I’ve never seen pistils like that before maybe these guys can help
@TDubWilly @Aquaponic_Dumme

2 Likes

Thanks Redeye! In all the pictures I’ve seen, me either. Hence the reason I call it “it” :roll_eyes:

I think it’s still a she. You havent flipped sp she is just primed and ready. Hopefully those are just calyx swelling and pre prepistils letting u know she is ready. :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5: Still have a chance

@elheffe702 @BigDaddyCain a few more :eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks Purp, I sure would hate to think this is all for nothing. I’m hopeful. If it is a male, then we’ll just move on to the next grow.

1 Like

Looks good to me.

1 Like

So far she’s all girl.

2 Likes

What you talkin bout raustin? Don’t play with me… lol you really think so?? :yum: :sunglasses: Thank you so much!! Hope everything is going well for you and yours!

1 Like

Lol, I would never play with you like that. I don’t see anything that says male, or hermie, at least not yet. She’s a she.

3 Likes

Like, like, like, like, have a great day!

1 Like

You just don’t have any spikes showing yet that shows the plant is fully mature; she’s still growing and wanting to get bigger. I usually take mine to 30" and SCROG back down to 24" then veg further to fill the screen. If you are using LST or supercropping I’d just take it out until you are happy with the size before flipping. Stretch will mostly occur up and there are things you can do to reduce the amount of stretch as well.

Nice looking plant; tight node spacing and a happy color. Nice job.

4 Likes

Hey myfriend, thanks for the compliments. I think we’re about to get a feel of what we are doing. Never would have thought this would have been this much of a challenge to grow. So based on the size of my plant, (if you can tell how big it is), do you have any idea of the potential size (grams/oz) grow if I were to flip light right now? Just curious!

1 Like

2 oz? 1 1/2? I do a 5 month grow and usually harvest between 8 and 12 oz per plant in a SCROG.

Is that from dropping in water (5 months)?
I’m at 3 months from dropping seeds in water as of last Friday. Is my plant just growing slow from my lack of experience you think or maybe I have stunned it’s growth with all the LST?

:joy: or all of the above…

1 Like

I grow in media which is a bit faster than soil IME. That’s probably the reason. You seem to have hit all of the metrics to grow a good yielding plant. My GL will in all likelihood go 6 months but that’s only timing against all the others that cause her to veg longer.

1 Like

Not sure if you remember but I’m in coco. Happy growing!

1 Like

Sorry; I was thinking maybe you were. All but the flowering GL were started in early April. This morning.

6 Likes

WOW! I wouldn’t know what to do with that much! Great job! Is all of that in coco?

1 Like

Isnt they so puuuurdy. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Better yet, how do you mow around all of that.

Beautiful! How do you manage to keep everything so manicured around your scrogs?

2 Likes