Purple Haze Grow Journal

Thanks for the info. One thing I think I can say pretty sure of is, it seems to be turning yellow in middle of the plant. I actually wondered if maybe even my lights were having something to do with it. I have about two or three branches coming off of the main stem and it seems to be traveling out to the edges of that stem. I’ll see if I can get a picture tonight. It’s awful crowded and hard to get the leaves out of the way.
Thanks again @MattyBear and TD

3 Likes

Allot of magnesium is used up in the photosynthesis process so more light will require more magnesium.

I also see some calcium deficient spots on your leaves. Calcium is immobile and the plant cannot move it around once it’s been transported to its final spot

4 Likes

We have watered with nutes every other night since Friday and tomorrow night is time to water again with just PH’ed water to run-off. We were thinking about putting a 1tsp. Epsom salt/gal. of water and then PH of course! We will need about a gal & a half of water because we don’t have the flora kleen but it will be ok, I think?
Does this sound ok? We added a 1/4 tsp/qt. last time we watered with nutes. We were thinking of watering to run-off with cal-mag and Epsom salt tomorrow night??
What say you @MattyBear?

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan! :v:

2 Likes

8-2-18
Watered to run-off with plain water, calmag, and Epsom salt.
Water out of the faucet 60 ppm
After adding calmag and salt, ppm is 527

We ran 2 gal in and got a 1/2 gal of run-off out.
PPM in: 527
PH in: 5.6
PH out: 5.5
PPM out: 670

1 Like

@TDubWilly @raustin @Myfriendis410 @SilentHippie @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Momtomask @GetbackJoJo @dbrn32 @GreenThunder

8-4-18 Watering to run-off. After giving it 2 gal. on 8-2-18, it’s dry enough to water 2 gal. again so I’m watering with nutes & cal-mag. Still having issues with leaves turning yellow but the new growth is looking great. It literally grew about 2 inch. since Thursday.

I would like to know what type of can or devise y’all water with. I need something with a long spout. Any suggestions? (Links if you have it) Thanks! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I use a little litre liquid measurer to water with. Nothing fancy, but a long spout would be helpful …

4 Likes

Just a couple of pictures before I tied it down and after I tied it down The first 8 are before.

And after I tied it down.

I must admit, I cut off some yellow leaves before I took pictures. After all, it’s not like I’m short on leaves!!..lol
I’m sure most people would have already harvested their plant by now… so why am I doing this, and I don’t even know if it’s a girl or not?
I’ll tell you what, my next grow can only get better! I CAN NOT WAIT! (Sour Diesel next) {{{I know, I know}} @raustin and @Momtomask…patience!.. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Redeyedranger @PurpNGold74 I’m thinking I have a female but afraid to post anything till I see more proof! I don’t want folks telling me, “too early to tell”… hahaha
Hey y’all have a good evening! Thanks for everything! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

If new growth is looking good I’d say you’re on the right track.

1 Like

Thanks db!

1 Like

One last before and after pictures. I feel I have to post last week and a this week…duh!

7-27-18

8-4-18

Good Night!

4 Likes

Here are some pics I borrowed from another journal that may help you with sexing

This one was a hermie but they’re still good pics male up top female on bottom

1 Like

Mine look like neither of those! Mine just has a pod on each side of the stem only. No hair, no other sacks or nothing. Il think it doesn’t know what it is. :rage: I’ll post a pic tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t have a link but this is what I use…

3 Likes

That is exactly what we decided to get today. We had made up our mind last night, we would go buy and get one today. Just goes to show you, great mines think alike. Thanks GT!

2 Likes

I use one of those tank things too - the long wand is very handy :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Exactly what I use!

1 Like

Sour Diesel is one of my favorites. Not the most potent but has a nice high and is a good yielding plant.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 I can’t wait to see how the Sour D you sent me turns out Alan! She’s growing strong so far :+1:

1 Like

8-5-18
@Redeyedranger Here are some pictures of “it”… haha!

Here are some welcome to my world pictures. @Royc. I followed your grow; and by the way, what a great job in getting her done so quickly. Sometimes I wonder if I should have done the same as you, just so I could have me some smoke. I’m in day 86 since dropping seeds in water. I can guarantee, I have had some uphills battles with it. I think I may be at this for another month before I even think about flipping. @MattyBear @Myfriendis410, Do you think I can go another month before flipping lights seeing how I’m in a 5 gal soft pot?

I still have about 15 inch. before I have to flip the lights.

Here are just some random shots from today.

Hope everybody has a wonderful week!
@raustin @Momtomask @SilentHippie @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @dbrn32

11 Likes