Purple Haze Grow Journal

7-27-18
Total flush tonight. Flushed with about 10gal. of water. Started out with runoff at PH 5.7 and PPM 662
PH went up to about 7.1 during the flush which is were our water coming out of the faucet is. Adjusted PH to 5.7 water going in and finally coming out at 5.7

Finished with PH 5.7 and PPM 138.
Here is a before and after.

Just some Random pics after watering.

Please share your comments. Thanks!

4 Likes

Week 11 and I think it will be another 3 or 4 weeks at least if not longer before we flip the lights.

1 Like

Looks good man :facepunch: it’s fillin out that pot nicely :wink:. Good job on the flush

1 Like

Thanks Redeye and so is your grow.

1 Like

Yea she is definitely looking good man. Great work on the flush. :eyes: ya numbers in order

1 Like

Her coloring is much better. At 11 weeks of Veg she is more than ready for the flip - is there a reason you are waiting?

2 Likes

Hey Jeb,
My goal is to fill the tent. I’m no where close to it. :disappointed_relieved: I’m also working on patience… :innocent: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks Purp! Yours are looking good too! :sunglasses:

Baby steps man. Baby steps :joy:

1 Like

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @everyoneelse (haha!!)
So, I flushed last night. When would you feed?

Would it be ok to:
Feed w/nutes (ph’ed) starting tomorrow night.
Feed w/nutes & calmag (ph’ed)
PH Water to runoff??

Does this sound like a good plan?

2 Likes

Sounds good bro :+1: let er rip :facepunch:

1 Like

Just give it enough time to dry up a bit and resume your normal feeding rotation.

3 Likes

@TDubWilly @raustin @Myfriendis410 @SilentHippie @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Momtomask @GetbackJoJo @dbrn32 @GreenThunder
I feel like need some serious help.
First of all, how long will it take to clear up a Mag. deficiency , (If this is what I believe I have)?
Here is what I have done in little over a week.

7-27-18 right after flush.

& tonight 7-31-18

Please share if you have any thoughts as to what I might need to do. Thanks! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looks like a phosphorus and magnesium deficiency to me. How much have you been feeding since the flush? Look at new growth compared to old fan leaves to see how she’s currently doing :v:

3 Likes

If you can, see if you can read the chart above. Not sure how it shows up on your end. The chart above is since Friday. Actually this has happened since Friday. I flushed on Friday.
Here is Pics since 7-20-18. 11 days ago.

7-20-18

7-31-18

1 Like

Feed full strength next time and to runoff

4 Likes

She looks hungry. Did you feed after the flush? Sorry, I can’t read the notes.

4 Likes

I’m feeding full strength according to the drain to waist hydroponic schedule.

@raustin I learned after the fact I should have fed the last two gal. or so to get ppm’s up after watering. Live and learn right? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

So I fed two days after the flush and then again two days after that which is tonight. She seems to be drink up some fluids.

Mg is a mobile nutrient meaning the plant can move it around where it needs it. Once it’s added to the soil or the hydroponic solution the plant should begin to take it up over the first 24 hours.

You can recover from most deficencies pretty quickly as long as the plant didn’t almost die and your is nowhere near to death but like @MattyBear said you cant judge by the older already affected leaves, you have to go by new growth and this takes a bit because the new growth has to grow for you to be able to tell

I judge by how green the new growth looks and whether or not yellowing continues, slows, or stops, but yellow and damaged leaves will not turn green again

4 Likes