Watered to runoff with 2 gal of water.
PH Water going in: 5.5
PPM going in 94

Run Off from 2 gal. of water in:
1/2 gal run-off.
PH out: 5.5
PPM out 679

5 Likes

@raustin @Myfriendis410 @SilentHippie @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Momtomask @GetbackJoJo @mountainman1 @Redeyedranger @PurpNGold74

My first LST. Can I get some input please? Was I a little rough?

Last week 7-13-18

Today 7-19-18

7-13-18

7-19-18

& my LST

12 Likes

Looks good to me. It should fill in over the course of a few days.

2 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes: great job :fist_right:

1 Like

Is that one off the side tied to the bottom of pot?

1 Like

Yep. Looks great to me! Strap her down :joy:

1 Like

Perfect my friend, keep tying down branches into spots that create more light for other branches . It should fill out like a scrog without the net. Looking great so far .

2 Likes

Well I have some of them tied to the soft pot and some tied to the plastic container. The last picture is a side/top kinda view, same as the one second to the bottom, just turned 45 deg.

I topped at the left side of the last picture on 7-3-18. That is where, now the two main colas are. It looks like a big ole mess right now. It sure did spred things out. Looks like this is going to be a long veg cycle.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t phase it much. It’s pretty flexible now so it should bounce right back don’t worry just keep doin what your doin :v:

1 Like

Was it you or @MattyBear said you do a 4 month grow cycle and fill up a 32” x 32” x 63” grow tent? Or something along that line? If so, am I on the same path? 10 weeks old tomorrow from dropping seed.
A side question, provided this turns out to be a female, how much should I expect in oz/g if I fill out my sq footage roughly?

Not me: mine are typically 5 month grows. My SCROG dimension is 22" X 36". I’ve done 11.75 oz from one plant with that footprint.

2 Likes

Hey that’s great. I would be happy if I get 1 oz. I can’t imagine 11oz. I wouldn’t need to grow anymore for a year.

1 Like

I said that too but I probably smoke close to 2 oz per month now.

11 Likes

that’s me @Myfriendis410…lol
i was thinking i did not consume much cannabis,until i started crunching #'s…lol
i’m right there with ya!

3 Likes

I don’t think I said that either… although you could do that lol. I’m transitioning into smaller pots and more plants with a few random bigger plants here and there :v:

3 Likes

So far, I have never had issues using peat pots. The trick is to make sure you prep the hole by getting it properly wet, even too wet; the peat pot will absorb that water & start breaking down faster, earlier. The pot acts to protect the roots from the initial overwatering. I’m not talking swamp hole or muddy hole…just very, very wet. Then water-in as you normally would.

1 Like

I’m at 2 a month. That’s why I decided to try this growing thing. :grinning:

3 Likes

Oz? Im ashamed to say how much i smoke… safe to say a bit more. 3 heads in my house tho.

Thus this ‘investment’ is LOOOOONG over due. Laws be damned

5 Likes

I’m the sole smoker, here, and a hermit.

4 Likes