Purple Haze Grow Journal

Very nice. Well done!

1 Like

Thanks! I feel like I need to trim the underside some to let it focus on the top most branches?? What do y’all think @raustin & @SilentHippie?
Near the base is so full of new growth.

Looks great!

If you picked up some Flora Kleen or Sledgehammer you can flush in a smaller quantity of water FYI. It’s a good practice to do that at the least whenever there’s a change in the plants nutrient schedule. I always flush every 2 to 3 weeks in coco.

2 Likes

Well, since the plant is sideways, I don’t think you really need to prune, at least not yet. Those big fans will help her grow faster for now.

2 Likes

She’s looking good @HappyHydroGrower

1 Like

Thanks my friend. I will deff. look into it. Happy 4th :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nobody ever told me I was going to need a lot of patience before I ever started growing… Sheezz!
Happy 4th. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank a million! I couldn’t have done it without every bodies help. Happy 4th. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@raustin @Myfriendis410 @SilentHippie @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Momtomask @GetbackJoJo @GreenThunder @merlin44

Is it still too early to tell if it’s a male or female?

4 Likes

I don’t see any hairs. Am I suppose to?

So far, appears to be female @HappyHydroGrower , the white pistils will come out soon if it is female.
It is still too early to say with certainty on gender, but I will be surprised if this one isn’t a girl.

1 Like

What say you @raustin?? :sunglasses:

Thanks for weighing in @merlin44!

1 Like

Might be too soon but no sign of male parts so far :v:

2 Likes

Was afraid of that! Thanks for your input. So hard waiting!

1 Like

It never gets easier and it’s never ending. Wait for seeds to sprout. Wait for seedlings to grow, then for pistils to show… THEN wait for the trichomes to get cloudy and amber. After harvest, guess what? More waiting… for drying and curing :crazy_face: :smile::wink:

4 Likes

Yeah, you would have to remind me! :rage:
:sunglasses:
Thanks!

1 Like

Still too early to say for sure, but if you bought feminized seeds, she should be female unless she was stressed into becoming an “it”, but I don’t think yours did that. You’ll be able to tell when she’s sexually mature enough to show gender. Usually that happens when you change the lights to 12/12, but plants can show gender under 18/6, 16/8, 14/10, etc. once she’s sexually mature.

6 Likes

Looks like you got your answers. I agree with everyone.

4 Likes

All the label said was WW regular. They had feminized also but I chose to get the regular for whatever reason. So life goes on.

1 Like