Purple Haze Grow Journal

Lookin good buddy!
I agree with dB check it after 24 hrs. Check with as little light as possible like the light on your scope. Great job!

1 Like

Hey dB, can you elaborate on the 24hr. thing? What in particular am I looking for in that 24 or 48 hr. peroid? For some reason, I thought it was always 48 or I have even heard some say three days of darkness. We had planned on 48. Thanks. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dark helps rippen faster. He’s just saying that it may be ripe before the 48 hrs is up so check your trichs accordingly

2 Likes

Prolonged darkness will usually speed up ripening process. That’s about the only thing it does, if at all. Ideally you’ll get the rest of those clear trichs to go cloudy and hold the amount of amber you have. Provided dark time is successful in helping out ripening process, you don’t really want to overdue it.

4 Likes

Exactly! Thanks for beating me to it.

2 Likes

@raustin @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @GreenThunder @Covertgrower @SilentHippie @GreenThunder
Day
5-11-18 - 188 days from dropping seed in water.
8-25-18 - 82 days from flip.
11-7-18 - 8th day of flushing.

OK, Mona is no more! So we check the trics tonight and there were more amber than last night… Thanks @dbrn32 and @Redeyedranger The following are Mona’s last pictures.

I want to play a game of guess how much but it’s kind of late at night so I’ll just tell you,
What you see in the tent hanging after some light trimming is 1,878 grams.
I also had 55 grams of of buds to quick dry and 178 grams of trim for the Mrs smoothies.WOW @PurpNGold74, I didn’t see that coming. :clap::clap::clap: :heart_eyes:

Thanks again for everybodies help. You have no idea how much we appreciate y’all!! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Those pics are wicked cool!!! Congrats on those awesome numbers and beautiful buds :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great job!!!

4 Likes

That is an awesome haul there! Man you are swimming in buds. Job well done!

2 Likes

I love the uniformity of those top two pics. Congrats on an excellent harvest.

2 Likes

Very nice! Congrats on harvest too!

3 Likes

Well done! Great harvest! :+1:

3 Likes

This is gorgeous. Excellent harvest! And a job well done by the both of you. Been a long journey and you are Almost at the finish libe. That quick dried should keep you outta tha cookie jar. But again :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

Congratulations on an awesome harvest!

1 Like

Nice haul guys! Congratulations :clap: :clap:
I’d probably take all the fans off. Everything that doesn’t have sugar is just holding water and prolonging the dry. I know it’s nothing but smiles around your house though. Great first harvest

1 Like

awesome work @HappyHydroGrower

1 Like

It has indeed been a long one. I think we are going to try something a little shorter next time. :sunglasses: Thanks!

The SCROG becomes the carry-all and hanging rack. LOL, very efficient!

1 Like

Hey Redeye, appreciate that. We did manage to get the fan leaves off. Thanks! I think we’re going to start our next grow next month. Stay tuned!.. lol

1 Like

Ditch the scrog and go for a couple of plants on something like a 5 week veg and a little training.

1 Like