Purple haze and G13 outdoor grow help

Hello guys on my first grow experience here,the girls been doing well since I moved them outside last week I topped dressed with down to earth products (will show what I used in a picture and o had a cal mag issue and been giving them a foliar spray and add to water when i water them,now a couple days gone by and I noticed more yellowing and spots on a fairly good amount of leaves, can someone give me some advice on this and also use earthworm castings when I top dressed

2 Likes

Yellow spots looks like a pest issue. Neem oil, and captain Jack’s deadbug will help with that.
As for spraying, I would refrain from doing that, as you can damage your leaves that way.
I would add more nitrogen and potassium.
The other issues looks like it may need more potassium. Or K, the last number on the ratio.

2 Likes

Thanks will do and see how it turns out

1 Like

wasn’t able to get jacks yesterday so I got the sns 209 for pest and the need oil leaf polish and gave them a feeding of 2-1-4 and i also removed all the bad leaves

And I was thinking of bringing it back indoors to the tent to heal and get the foliar back without more issues from outdoors