Purple centres young leaves

Hi this is my 1st post and 2nd grow. I learnt a lot from my mistakes first time round but managed to get it to flower and harvest - man it’s so rewarding… I battled spider mites and won too…
Anyway my seeds came on time (thanks ILGM😁).
It has sprouted only young now, but in middle of plant it’s purple colour but all other leaves look fine. Is this due to a phosphorus def cos of the cold water as jts winter down under?

Hi @elkieno :slight_smile: Best you do ansupport ticket here. See below, I copied it from a different post. Include sime pics in daylight as well.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile.

The stem? I believe that’s normal? Mine started that way and has gone to a normal color

1 Like

@elkieno Hello an welcome to the public forum of ilgm, don’t hesitate to ask a question even if not researched prior.the people on here are great.and if you use the @ symbol before their name it will be seen by them eventually :slight_smile: The purple can be a number of things including strain related,transplant shock maybe…
But i would not worry as others say if plants are green an fast growth rate an no other symptoms. have you had a look at ilgm grow bible.? is free download,no catches,lol good luck