Purple Bruce Banner

One of my 2 BB is turning purple. She looks good but purple. It seems this is not totally unusual? I also had only 2 of 8 BB seeds sprout. One green one purple?

6 Likes

Based on my experience, different pheno types are normal. Here are two Northern Lights side by side from my first grow.

Love your colors!

5 Likes

Have read a lot of issues with BB Autos. I think @JiggaMan1987 had issues germinating. Yours looks great!

4 Likes

Nice coloring and no worries on that! The Bruce Banner beans seemed to be a hard nut to crack over the last several months. I dropped 3 and 1 made it above ground after all sprouted tails. Customer service is great and pretty sure they’re aware of this :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yeah I followed his grow….it was fantastic

I was just getting nervous I guess. Thanks for the feedback. I already talked to ilgm support they want me to try my last 2 BB seeds but I won’t have room until I harvest. ILGM support was very helpful and I believe they will replace seeds.

1 Like

Hey had problems with my BB autos aswell. Contacted ILGMA told me the same use the rest I had, still had no luck sent me replacements. So just keep up the good work plants look great and ILGMA will come through for you on replacements

1 Like

Only 2 out of 6 sprouted for me back in December, and one of the 2 hermi bad, was nanners every where. Was almost very bad for the other 10plants in my room. .

I am scared to even try the last 4 BB seeds i got :confused:

The 2 that grew look great but they took 5 days to sprout a tail all my other seeds have popped within 24-36hrs

1 Like