Purple Afghan, Durban Poison

Idk, sometimes you can. Double check prices after shipping and everything.

You can run 4 cxm-22 at about 75 watts each on hlg-320h-c1400a. Just make sure you get cob holders rated for 250v.

Ok a dumb question will the plug into a 110 wall socket

1 Like

Yes @Jon051410

1 Like

Yes, the meanwell hlg series is multi input voltage. Will work on standard US 120v receptacle, or several other configurations.

1 Like

You can plug it into a Canadian wall too!

2 Likes

1 Like

I had to change out my led bulbs the plant growth seemed kind of slow but alil update

So @dbrn32 i wanna do the cobs but my buget is getting a little tight what qb strips would u recommend seeing if the route alittle cheaper

Qb boards are cheaper.

4 pack of qb 120’s and hlg-240h-c2100a.

Do have a part number an only four would be enough for a 3x3 from seed to end @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

Horticulture lighting group, or amazon has them.
Horticulture Lighting Group 4X QB120 V2 Quantum Boards (3000K)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KQGLJWT/?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Ya, 3x3 seed to harvest. I gave you part number for driver, boards are linked above.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower ok i order the boards they will be here Monday what size piece of aluminum should i get to mount them to

You can mount them to 1/8” aluminum plate, or run them as they are. Up to you, either will work. I think most people just fasten them to aluminum angle to make a frame and that it. @Jon051410

I agree, 1/8" or .125 wall thickness and 1"x1". You probably need about 8-10’

You will have to sit down and plan how you’re going to build frame.

Alright thank you @Covertgrower @dbrn32 ill let y’all know once i get everything in. I have another question i wanna grow organically an i know my plants are gunna need food soon u wanna do dry amendments. If yall can point me in the right direction would highly be appreciated

1 Like

Roots organically line is pretty popular, haven’t seen anyone complain. Canna nutrients has an organic line. So does Fox Farms.
@Jon051410

I don’t do that, but @garrigan62 recipe seems popular.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower what size wire do yall recommend gunna start assembling my light today