Purly academic. :)

Oh okay. Gotcha. Makes sense now haha

Heyas,
Have done a ton of Blueberry and Cheese so not sure what a 7 week BubbleG might look like.
Attached is an 8 week cheese 18/6 on Viper Spectra 400x2. She’s 21 inches tall, top cola is about 9 inches.
Plant next to her is a 6 week Blueberry that had a tough, spindly start but going to flower already. grow tent is a 4x2x6. Somebody was asking about humidity. Since I run my tent a little above 75 faren, a small bowl of water keeps the humidity up nice. I pull that out around week 6 tho.
Good Luck post pics as they grow

So, should I clip all the leaves and such below the buds? Are the lower leaves not feeding as much anymore?
I see you have nothing below your buds. Thank you for the reply.

Hello forum, question about the girls.
When do you stop the water? The trichones are clear and tons. Does she still water at this moment or is that when you cut off the water? Very long grow time, but that’s no big deal at the stage.
Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Nothing? Well, these were said to be done in about 10 weeks it’s way past, and still not ready. Guess the one we lost wasn’t my fault. Thanks anyways forums. Good luck with your grows.
We are trashing these I guess.

Looks fine to me!

Don’t worry about the estimated time to harvest from the distributor.

give it a few days and you’ll get an answer from more experienced growers

Clear trics indicate 1-2 weeks at most. Milky is good, clear is weak and all amber will lock you into the couch.
Most harvest at about 50/50 cloudy amber mix. I do mine at 25/75 since trics continue to ripen after harvest.

All your trics look very clear.