PUREE POWER PLANT(auto) first Grow HELP PLEASE

This my Pure Power Plant (auto. from White Lable, Sensi Seeds)

I used 2 gallon pot
soil is a mix of Coco coir, perlite, substrate dirt made by Californian worms

300w full sun spectre lamp
and I feed it with fertilizer called NIRVANA

I need some help to make the plants get as much bud as possible, because it is illegal where I live and I can grow only two plants at a time

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP YUOU CAN PROVIDE

1 Like

The 0-0-1 fertilizer isn’t going to help much. You need fertilizer products intended for cannabis with the proper NPK ratio and micronutrients. Jack’s 321, the Fox Farm Trio, General Hydroponics, and Advanced Nutrients all make good fertilizers for cannabis.

Focus on the basics, such as proper pH and PPM, good watering practices, good lighting,…

6 Likes

for right now this is the best so called advanced nutrients in my country are

Right now it looks pretty good. I’m not sure where your ph should be because I think your using a combination of coco and soil? Coco should be 5.8 and soil 6.5 I’m not familiar with that nutrient but as said it looks weak

Most cannabis fertilizers are on the order of 20-10-20. I would look for something similar.

3 Likes

This place is not so friendly for Marijuana growing

it is easier for me to plant a field of poopy than to grow weed in my back yard

on my Ph meter it says 6.8-7 but most of the time is 7 toward alkal

I’m not clear from your description whether you are in soil or in coco (or is it a mix)? Coco should have a runoff pH of ~5.8. If in soil the target should be 6.5.

Coco and soil grows are managed very differently. They shouldn’t be mixed.

3 Likes

now it is over 7

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answers to your questions once hey have an idea of what you are doing.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.
Fill this out to the best of your knowledge so it will help us help you.

Member is from Serbia and doesn’t have access to a lot of things. It may be a challenge to help the grower through possible issues.

Gotcha!! :+1:

Both @MidwestGuy and I are a bit confused with your growing medium. Although the plant looks good I think if it were me I’d try go get the ph lower, like maybe shoot for the middle somewhere around 6.3?

Also, those meters are notoriously inaccurate but I realize you don’t have a lot to work with there

This at a minimum is needed.
From the website you posted. You said coco coir is your medium.

1 Like

thnks for the nutrient advice I just ordered it

I just ordered this Sensi for COCO feed, it says it will help a bit with Ph

this is the ingridients I used to make soil

THIS HUMUS from those Californian Worms