Pure Power Plant First Grow

Wow…have to check how much it is in litres :wink: but sounds a lot​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am not into galons or inches here or oz or farenheit :grin:

Thank you @Not2SureYet you are making me feel a bit more patient with it!

Edit: checked and it’s almost 4L! Bajezus that’s massive amount of :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Thank you hun! For a first grow I am amazed I didn’t screw it big time so far…still plenty of opportunity to do this but I go with my gut and read a lot, however, I am not doing anyother measurements than ph of water going in, temps and humidity. I have canna tera veg and flores nutes plus rhizotonic, cannazym and cannaboost and that’s all. My water ph is adjusted with rhizotonic after I add anything else that drops it down cus rhizo brings it back up. That’s all:) If I can pull it off with just this to have some good smoke I will be more than happy! Don’t need huge amounts just homegrown and knowing what I smoke will be awesome as getting 2 gram costs me €50! and a massive hassle and scare to get it:/

4 Likes

You are one of them metric people huh lol ok it would be 3.8 liters a day that it is using. I always give each plant a certain amount. Then check the run off to see what it used. That way I can make sure it is always getting enough water for a 1 liter run off. I forgot you were in soil. I have only used coco and love it. Other than it takes a ton of water. Checking my ppms out also lets me know if I can feed it a little stronger. So far it seems 1/4 strength is just right. I am trying to let the plant tell me what it wants this time.
The prices here for weed at the dispensary is getting crazy. Way cheaper on the street. my fried gets his from a local dispensary. He is waiting patiently for me to finish a grow lol. I have a few friens that i will be able to help out with this. I didn’t realize how much this stuff cost. The last time I really saw it was some thing like 60 an oz. or 45 euros.

1 Like

So 28 grams or so for €45… compared to 2 grams for €50 is what I pay😳 I rest my case and sunk mu shoulders. Can’t wait for it to become legal in this foresaken land😂

1 Like

yes but that was about 40 years ago. I don’t smoke so I have not paid any attention to prices since then. I have a friend that is currently paying close to the 45 euros for 7grams. We made a deal. He bought me one of my LED lights and he gets the first oz I harvest :grin: They just finally made it legal here. Took way to long. I am hoping it becomes legal federally one day. That B.B. should get you a decent harvest. I am hoping for at least an oz per plant for my first grow here. The nezt one I will expect a little more LOL

2 Likes

Still, 7 grams versus 2 it’s quite a difference.

That’s some good deal you made with your friend. He should be glad with his investment cus your plants look awesome!

If I get two oz out of three plants I will celebrate hehe…by smoking a lot off course;) can’t afford to buy enough at those prices and my sleep and sanity depend on it.

1 Like

I agree with the prices. They can vary a lot between dispensarys here. One of the biggest reasons I got the B.B. was for a friend that has trouble sleeping. He will go to sleep and back awake in a hour. And so on through the night. I had read this is a good night time strain to help you sleep. I am going to try and do this with around 40 - 50% amber trichomes. Mattybear let me know I should stop the cal mag around wee 7. I think between that and the fabric pot. It will have a decent yield. With the new seeds that just sprouted. I think I may try and do one of them in soil and see how I like that. So more to learn :grin: I hope you end up with a nice amount of bud. sounds like you need it more than just want it. :grin:
I have quiet a few friends that will be benefiting from my growing. I want to try making some edibles to see if I may like them for my self. Even though I don’t smoke. I will have to at least sample what I grow to see what I think of it. :grin: Basicaly for smoothness and flavor.

1 Like

Absolutely @Not2SureYet you have to sample it😁

Yes, I need it. Insomnia is killing me, I am wide awake till very late if I don’t smoke, I was on and off sleeping tablets, once for 4 months and they stopped working but where addictive:/ I hated them and the withdrawals! When I don’t sleep I am a walking zombie without social skills or energy to work or even be nice to others. So I smoke for the sake of me and others;)

2 Likes

That sounds just like my friend lol I chose this strain in hopes of helping him out. Plus I saw it is supposed to make big buds lol So far it looks as though it may live up to its name. I my self have never found any sleeping tablets that worked for me. They always seemed to give the opposite effect. Would be cool if this worked for me to. Not that I really have a problem sleeping.

1 Like

First bad news:(

Found a clover mite on Paranoia. Squished.

Two or three leaves have spots brownish looking. Some tips look dying as well, only tiny and few.

Now some pics of the good sides;)

4 Likes

Looking good!

How often do you move your plant out of your tent & place it on your carpet and such? Just wonder what could be contributing to your bug visitors. I know you don’t have an infestation, but you do seem to find bugs on your girls. :grinning:

1 Like

I thought we didn’t have to worry about pest indoors. Your plant there looks great. I think I would learn how to grow a plant flat like that next.

1 Like

That was the first time she was put on the carpet, so I must have dragged the bastard in:/ I only take her out of the tent to inspect in natural light.

Flat as a pancake she is;)

2 Likes

Once my magnum plant gets going. I may be tapping you on the shoulder too for a little more info. This one is an auto that is said to reach up to 5’ tall. I need to keep in more like 4’ max :grin:

1 Like

I am flattered @Not2SureYet :grin: I would think to be the last person to ask as it’s my very first ever adventure with cannabis or LST but hey, I managed somehow to tangle her into a flat canopy so fire away and I will give you my tips;) Paranoia is a strong girl and poking the wire into soil wasn’t a viable solution, had to cut tiny holes in the sides of the pot and the biggest branches are tied to it, the more flexible growth was poked into soil but withe longer wires to go deep in as she was pulling them out! The main stem is rock hard and became like that quite quick still had to grab it from the other side as well when pulling the stem down to cou ter pull otherwise it would go at an angle and pull out roots. It really opened her up nicely, however, now she is taking a lot of room on the floor with all those branches going arround​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Can’t have everything heh.

Think something was slowing her down and I foliar sprayed her yesterday after light went off with very mild nutes. Think she is shooting up today rather than spreading sideways bit it might be just my eyes;)

I don’t see the flowering stretch yet though…where’s my flowering stretch?:smile:Z

1 Like

Next time, foliar feed just after lights on. The plant’s stoma are open fullest after “sunrise”, but as the day progresses the stoma constrict. Plus, you risk mold & mildew by spraying your plants before lights out.

2 Likes

Thanks @blackthumbbetty! Didn’t know that one. But damn it I am not getting up this early :joy: And I don’t want to move the timer either cus then lights are off when it’s dark out so they don’t shine through the blinds over the neighbourhood :yum: So far I am leaving the tent open as it doesn’t smell and humidity can rise crazy up if closed. Once I have the filter installed with the fan I will be closing it but for now it’s open. Dilemmas :joy:

1 Like

Aha! I bet buggies are sneaking in b/c your tent is open! Anyway you can put-up a piece of screening or something? I was using a giant, sheer scarf type thing (bought for $4 on amazon) over my open door, b/c I am so paranoid about bugs getting into my tent.

2 Likes

Paranoia is 7 weeks and 2 days old from seed today, reminder that she is a pure power plant auto. There are pistils, there are alternating nodes, we are not seeing buds forming here people…no buds just slowly growing a new set of leaves at each top. Surely she should by now be forming buds from what I read and seen with other autos.

I am thinking of starting to feed her flowering nutes with the next watering, maybe I’ll add one or teo of those lights

They are reasonably priced so I could add two of them as they are red spectrum, maybe my full spectrum cob isn’t enough to kick her little ass into full flower? Or maybe I should have switched nutes a while ago…I don’t know but it starts to annoy me a tiny bit:/

@blackthumbbetty @Nug-bug @anon35207245 @mulegal @highcountrygal @raustin @Not2SureYet

And please tag anyone who you think has an idea what’s going on woth this auto.

1 Like