Pure Power Plant First Grow

@blackthumbbetty you hit 100 post, congrats😉

I don’t know what that means, but woohoo! Celebration bong hits!

2 Likes

I didn’t know that was a thing either, but congrats!

2 Likes

@raustin @blackthumbbetty well I just figured it’s a little milestone when I saw that round 100;) apparently it’s good to celebrate little things, good for the mood.

2 Likes

Yep, you’re right. It certainly couldn’t hurt. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am off to sleep good people of ILGM.
Something to remember me by when you are going on with your day;)

2 Likes

I feel that she is growing slow…but then I looked at a pic from 3 days ago and today side by side…she isn’t slow I am just blind I think from the LED😁

1 Like

I like to do week by week photo collage comparisons. It really helps see the growth.

2 Likes

I do the same. Looking at them every day makes them seem like they are growing just not fast :grin: Pictures help me to see where they are at growth wise too. Being new. Time seems to go sloooooow when growing.

2 Likes

Extremely sloooww😂

1 Like

Girsl seem to be happy and still kicking.

4 Likes

Sooo much happened today!

@blackthumbbetty @Sasquatch @mountainman1 @Not2SureYet @Momtomask @peachfuzz @Hogmaster @Nug-bug @highcountrygal @mulegal

First off all I decided the girls will get company​:smirk: Say hi to, Dill, Parsley and mischievous Chives :smiley:

Then I checked my seeds and discovered I have a Big Bud auto fem…a great companion for the rest of the gang, she is taking a soak bath now;)

Then I checked Paranoia and wooo she is barely 5 inches tall but look at those wings😊

Uploading…

6 Likes

She looks beautiful, @rumpelstiltskin. You’re doing a great job.

2 Likes

Thank you @raustin :blush:I am trying my best and with the prices in here I better succeed or go bankrupt​:joy:

2 Likes

Yes, but in the long run you’ll save money on your weed bill. :grin:

2 Likes

@rumpelstiltskin You grow rumpelstiltskin!! Very nice! Keep me tagged, please!

1 Like

Will do @highcountrygal :slight_smile: you will get sick of my updates!

1 Like

@raustin want I meant, if I don’t suceed I will bankrupt paying for weed;) weed prices are ridiculous in here! :wink:

2 Likes

I see. Gotcha.

2 Likes

@rumpelstiltskin what do you mean ‘if’? You will succeed!! Remember ‘your mind listens to what your mouth says. If you say you can’t you won’t, if you say you can you will!’ My favorite mantra!

1 Like