Pure Power Plant First Grow

Thabks @Not2SureYet :slight_smile: I will give her a session of her own shortly. She lost an arm recently and I didn’t bother to salvage it but other than that she will be small due to the abuse but gorgeous I hope​:smirk:

1 Like

Paranoia and I got close and personal just now. She is 11 weeks and a day old from seed now. Flowering for 8 weeks now.
Snapshot000012Snapshot000002Snapshot000011Snapshot000013Snapshot000003Snapshot000004Snapshot000008Snapshot000007Snapshot000009Snapshot000005Snapshot000001Snapshot000000

Imposible to take a picture but sugar leaves are covered in goodies from the bottom😃

Wouldn’t be possible witjout the help of you all :slight_smile:

@raustin @highcountrygal @Not2SureYet @Sasquatch @Momtomask @mountainman1 @anon95385719 @Mudcrab01 @mulegal and rest

12 Likes

Looking really good

1 Like

Looking good there @rumpelstiltskin Not much amber in those tricoms yet … your getting close !!! love the pictures

2 Likes

Looks very good. I see you are knocking on the door there. Will not be long before you get to chop her down. Nice color too

2 Likes

You’re so close! Keep a close eye on those trichs, they can turn amber very quickly, like over night.

2 Likes

Excellent job@rumpelstiltskin, Great looking trichome shots.

1 Like

They are getting very close to chop day! Have you stopped with the nutes yet? My last two weeks or so before harvest I just give ph water with raw molasses so they have some sugar to digest. So far this has worked very well and my patients tell me the smoke is smooth and burns steady with a nice white ash. Can’t wait to see how it goes for you!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Momtomask, I think I start overdrive on its own today:) She got a big feeding on Monday, full strength with half str overdrive so maybe one fl str overdrive today and from there plain water.

1 Like

Thank you @mountainman1 :smile:

Thanks you @raustin, will do!

1 Like

Can’t wait! Thanks @Not2SureYet

1 Like

She is kinda in various stages each side of her, Might see about chopping her down in stages as well. Thanks @Sasquatch

All the branches that come out of the main stem seem to be further along with orange hairs, the other stems seem to have no orange hairs and all clear heads

1 Like

The time difference makes for a delayed response and such so keep that in mind guys :wink: it’s crap when if I need help asap but so far the decisions I made didn’t kill her and I only ask when really uncertain;) Thank you all for your kind words, I really love this forum and you guys are fantastic bunch of growers!

3 Likes

For me, that’s plenty of amber. I think you’re spot on about harvesting in stages. :grinning:

Time flies so fast when watching others’ grows! Remember when that beautiful beast was just a baby?

2 Likes

I do @blackthumbbetty ! :grin: It’s amazing amd oh my gosh I am amazed I am pulling it off. Still plenty to go with chopping her down, drying and curing …so many opportunities to screw up heh. I am all out and tempted to chop a little bit :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Today is still not the day, however, a delicious sample is drying up;)

Paranoia is still filling out and the main cola is close to be chopped

Big bud is showing off, but due to the abuse she got I don’t think buds will be big;) I am not sorry cus otherwise they wouldn’t fit in the tent…next one will get all the space to herself :sunglasses:

Family pic

And so it goes, no major problems. It takes for BB and CI to dry out after watering a bit longer and another fungus gnat showed up. I am not panicking though, they seemed to be gone for a good while and one or two now hanging around.

No leaf issues, nothing bad happening. The hardest part is to determine when to chop chop;)

Well and the helicopters constantly flying by or hanging around my neighbourhood :sweat_smile: There’s one particular cop chopper that likes to swop through and stop places and just hangs in air…once straight above my house for 10 minutes, but that was before I started :wink: Not worried either, just pisses me off a bit with the noise and snooping :smiling_imp: They wouldn’t find me out either with my ‘massive’ cob light​:joy: But I know they do look for houses that are rented out in nice neighbourhoods and turned into a grow space. They got two lads once that were literally brought by the mob from overseas, their passports taken away and them locked in the house to grow :confused: that’s just massive asholes doing this cus the poor chaps thought they are coming to work some regular jobs and got jail time while the scum that did it got away.

2 Likes

I was told by others that the buds fatten up in the last 2 weeks. Once i switched to just water to let them finish up. my buds did get bigger. Since you are at the same time frame I was. odds are yours will fatten up a little more as well. :grin: Your plants all look great. You did a really nice job. You will be trimming forever once you chop down the BB. i like the little sample there. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Not2SureYet! I honestly don’t mind spending time trimming, I will enjoy every bit of that grow especially vaping the hell out of it;)

1 Like

Can you move closer to here please. I enjoyed trimming for the first few hours. After that it just seems to go on for ever lol. Each time seems to take 8 to 12 hours for me. I would not make a good trimmer for sure. You could trim all my stuff :laughing:

2 Likes