Pure Power Plant First Grow

I am amazed that I managed to keep her alive not to mention in this tip top shape😅

Feed just now at 6.6 run off 6.6

Sparkly, healthy, dark green beauty!

Family pic

One of the middle tops is behind the rest

And here are BB and CI recovering from weeks of abuse to keep them small;) I am not sure if they suffered enough or should I continue with the dungeon of suffering approach :smiling_imp:

@raustin @Not2SureYet @highcountrygal @blackthumbbetty @mulegal @anon35207245 @mountainman1 @Royc and whom ever wishes to drop in:)

5 Likes
  • Continue abusing BB and CI
  • Stop abusing them poor girls

0 voters

Vote vote vote their wellbeing is in your hands​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_imp:

I’m all for more abuse.

2 Likes

Wrrr you naughty @raustin :grin:

2 Likes

Maybe some light abuse, only. You know, some bondage & such.

2 Likes

I have some ropes, handcuffs and chains lying around but they to small for that stuff😝 Gonna go light core on them with wire and plastic bendy things;)

2 Likes

You are doing great. The seem to like what you are doing to them :grin: They will let you know when you have crossed the line lol

1 Like

It has been decided folks! Abuse it is​:smiling_imp::grin:

3 Likes

This was my tiny bud - the kids smoked her!
IMG_1626
Before I knew you can’t clone an Auto :rofl:

4 Likes

I love it. My first plant i ever grew was not much bigger than that one :grin:

2 Likes

This was the mama :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m a big fan of plant abuse - and the plants seem to like it too :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome @Momtomask ! So cute and tiny :grinning:

1 Like

Fabulous! Cannyou adopt me?:wink:

1 Like

I got up not so early today and march straight into kids bedroom to remind them that I don’t wanna hear them in the morning when we slepp …I got a sarcastic response from a 10 year old ‘It’s 10 am…’ while he holds a piece of clothing folding the laundry​:nerd_face: then the dishwasher was loaded by the 6 year old and I hear they are in full cleaning mode hovering upstairs and tidying up! Took me 1,5 year to get to that stage in my operation to transform the step kiddos! And I have done it​:grin::smiling_imp: They finally are doing their chores without to much whining and talking back. Hell yes! They gonna so hate me when they hit puberty​:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

LOL, don’t you wish kids were as easy to train as your plants hahaha

1 Like

Hell yeah! But they are little freaks with their little minds and it’s defo hard😂 But military style works to a degree when they start going in circles and talking back;)

Time to show off the glow!

IMG_4802

Took out the big gun to take those shoots so her sparkles are visible enough;)

Now for a little question: what is the estimate time to harvest you guys think she will take? I am not too good at estimating this and I am not sure when I should actually start counting proper flower. She will be 10 weeks old tomorrow from seed in water.

@raustin @highcountrygal @blackthumbbetty @Momtomask @mountainman1 @Not2SureYet @anon35207245

3 Likes

She still has plenty of time. When did you flip her to flower?

1 Like

She is looking nice and frosty, as stated above I think you still have a while to go yet. You are doing a great job.

1 Like