Pure Power Plant First Grow

Thanks @blackthumbbetty, unless she goes full hermi on me there’s not a chnce she gets polinated from anything else. I do certainly hope she doesn’t develop ball sacks :joy: I would be crushed…as much as I like men I do love me some girls;)

4 Likes

Yep another 5 litres went into Paranoia today, she had that big flush on the 4th and today she was dry already and top leaves a bit droppy! Drinking like an alcoholic :joy: Which nakes me happy :blush: I decided to give her 1/2 strenght flowering nutes, cal-mag and cannaboost …living dangerously I proceeded to raise tge ph with bicarbonated soda to 7.0 and run off was a beautiful 6.4 :nerd_face:

I have also raised the light a tad.

And with the weather here today the hummidity is dropping a bit to 47 occasionally, especially if I open the window.

Look at those cute little trichomes! They are spilling ob the lower small forming budlets, not so much on top yet:)

Here she is taking a piss :joy:

5 Likes

Oh, she doesn’t have to go full hermie. Sometimes, a small amount of stress can cause one or two stray nanners. You’re probably fine, but if you find yourself worrying about premature gingering, don’t hesitate to check your girls.

1 Like

I heard all the sparkly stuff is bad and you should wipe it all off asap ROFL just kidding. Now the toilet. I have an un used bathroom here. That could make quick work of my run off LOL To bad my ceiling is not very high. I could probably work with that :grin: Your plant looks better with every picture. If I was smart. I would probably start a photo plant this summer why the weather is great. I bought a bunch of those seeds and have been hooked on the autos. I have a pure power I would like to do as well. Yours will give me a little heads up on what I can expect :grin:

1 Like

Sooo bad @Not2SureYet, but I am a bad girl so I like bad stuff;D

She perked right up after yesterdays watering so I am happy …and bad;)
Might slowly move her light schedule to have them come up right around the time I get up to water them in the morning otherwise when lights are off I have to run the dehumidifier constantly to keep the hum down at night *not good for my energy bill or the girls.

Good evening beautiful people

And look at that!:smiley:

Compared to 7 days ago
IMG_4636

I am smiling like a todler in a candy store😍
Thenpot is much lighter already, I think a drink will be in order tomorrow morning, maybe evening. This time plain water I think.

I have abused BB and CI today some more, mostly CI as she is a photo and I want to keep her small until reasy with the orher two so I can flop the lights on her. She got topped, fimmed, trimmmed bold almost…she lost one arm (that was by accident;)) did yoga and pilates (might put her into a fitness contest she is strong😂) everything I can possibly throw at her I am doing it, watching closesly what she can handle. Once Paranoia is out I will ease up on her though…just a little;)

Not gonna put up a pic so not to give you nightmares cus she’s ugly as the devil himself​:skull_and_crossbones::joy: …oh and I am high as a kite

Did I mention I am high?

5 Likes

Pretty soon, you are going to have little buds showing all over the place :grin:

1 Like

Weather is lovely today! Every neighbour haseither garden work goin gonnor barbecue starting😁 And I am chilling

Paranoia got her drink at 6.9 and retuned a pee sample at 6.4 to the lab😊 No nutes though cus her tips are getting blond🙄 Thinknall that good ph gave her access to too much food.

@raustin @mulegal @highcountrygal @blackthumbbetty @mountainman1 @Not2SureYet @Sasquatch @anon35207245

7 Likes

Yesterday night I walked into the door frame…nose firts. Felt and heard a sound I am unwilling to describe as the pure memory of it is painfull.

My partner was at first in rescue kode but when after he assessed I am ok and nothing is bleafing he proceeded to make fun of me😈

I told him I will defo say at work he is beating me cus admiting to walking into a door frame cus I was high is a no no😂

2 Likes

I have walked into sliding glass doors that way more than a few times. And I wasn’t high. lol Glad nothing was broke. We almost always have good weather here. We have been in the mid 70s for a while now. Summer is coming though and I have a feeling it will be another hot one. Hot to me is high 80s to 90s :grin:

1 Like

Yep 80-90s that’s proper summer, and I am jealous cus here we have summer one day… if we are lucky;) then maybe couple of straight weeks without rain and the rest is ugly.

Nothing broken, thanks:) I walk into stuff all the time as well…regardles, that’s surprisingly first time with my nose;)

My little sister broke her nose riding her bike into the back of a truck. I am lucky. I have never broke one bone. Not for lack of doing stupid things. We have about the best weather all year round you could ask for. Normally cold is low 50s and normal highs around 80. Haven’t got a lot of rain in a while. I have moved away a few times but always end up back here.

1 Like

That’s nice weather, I wouldn’t move;) I moved to Ireland 11 years ago and not planning to ever go back. I have too much going on here for the next 20 years;)

My sister broke hers ice skating amd same as you I never broke anything except few years ago my small toe but till today not sure if it wasn’t just dislocated.
I had enty of cuts and accidents on my bike, motorcycle and just generally walking and tripping on dust😅

I was hit by a car on my motorcycle a few years ago. Every one including the doctors were a little shocked that I din’t break any thing. I was about 5 mph and the car that hit me was doing 55. I din’t walk away but close enough for me. Not having any permanent damage. I have a neighbor from Ireland. Her goal is to move back there one day. The way she talks about the place. I think I would like it as well. You must have some large dust there. lol

1 Like

Ohh you are lucky that nothing was broken! I walked away but had to be driven to hospital as my knee locked with pain once I arrived home and parked I wasn’t able for anything more.
Yes except of the weather Ireland is a beautiful country that has a lot of great people:) I love it here.

1 Like

Guys and Gals she is drinking crazy! And sweating like a lad with high blood pressure carrying bricks in 35 celsius weather!

Found some water in few places on the leaves. Had to give her a bit of a trim cus she rocking an afro;)

Gonna water her and take some pics in natural light when she’s on the toilet taking a leak;) she’s really showing off some attraction and potential here;)

2 Likes

I am exhausted :sleeping: Some kind off a cold grabbed me, allergies etc and I am dying here but looking at all those bud sites my spirit is on the rise;)

Pics are crap cus i have no energy to take out the camera so can’t really see her glory much but here she is.

All 3 got watered and fed today. Took some time after that last flush for BB and CI to dry out cus I am jeepjng them small and stressed beyond;)

Hope I am dojng all good, run off ph is perfect now. Need to start ph water in lower now than 7-6.9 probably 6.7-6.8 fir Paranoia next time.

2 Likes

Looking good. Feel better.

1 Like

So few weeks back during abusing session with BB I topped her and decided to practice my cloning for the future. This little fecker decided to grow roots​:grinning: BB is indestructible! If she survives it will be the tiniest bud in the universe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

It will be cool to see how she does. I wish I had though about that when I cut off a branch with 7 buds on it. Hmmmmm, I have a nice branch under mine that is not going to grow real buds for the lack of light. I may try cutting it and cloning it when I cut her down. This one of yours should be doing great by then :grin:

2 Likes