Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

Merry Christmas broski!

4 Likes

Hey @imSICKkid . MattyBear told me you have some good examples of what my plants should resemble after trimming 20 days after start of flowering. It’s my first grow and I want to leave them enough to thrive while still exposing plenty of bud sites. Where in your journal might I look. Thanks.

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

DAY 21 FLOWER DEFOL

Before

After

4 Likes

Oh wow! I had no idea. They thrive after THAT!

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Another grow…they thrive better then without it.

Before

After

About 5 weeks later

7 Likes

Man. It looks like it snowed in there! What strain is this?

1 Like

Three different ones. First picture is ILGM Gorilla Glue, second one is ILGM Grandaddy Purp, third one is Caboose

3 Likes

You, my friend, have a green thumb clean up to the elbow.

4 Likes

I will add that unless you have proper lighting, got your nutrients dialed in fairly decent, then I wouldnt recommend going as extreme. But close to it for sure

3 Likes

Nah man…I just read/researched my ass off, listened to Dbrn32 whenever it came to light requirements and learned as much as I could. Not hard at all, just takes a little want to and little dedication.

8 Likes

Yep. I’m using around 1200W from the wall in lighting in a 5x6 grow. This is a couple days ago.

8 Likes

I got the slurricane from seed cellar, and got 2 seeds of platinum gorilla inhouse genetics as freebies. Thanks!

3 Likes

i did side by side grows with coco and dirt i found the coco to make outstanding flowers and the dirt fought me the whole way…lol it was my first ever indoor grow and first with advanced (for me) techniques and nutrients, i fought nutrient burn with the soil half of my grow and the coco went seemless,
so i am on my second indoor grow with coco ( i ran out and had to put one plant in soil) i figured out quick not to skip a daily watering with the coco because i almost killed the 4 in coco but the 1 in soil is healthy and happy, anyways, after watering everyday again i am bringing the3 of the 4 in coco back from the brink of death… 1 is still acting hurt but it is coming back around… BTW i have never grown cannabis before my first indoor grow mentioned in this comment anyways with 2 tents 1 at 4x4 and 1 at 4x8 i harvested 3 lbs from first crop using LST techniques and topping i made a few mistakes recovered from all of them and trying it again lol took 6 months break in between and i hope i dont forget any of the lessons i learned

4 Likes