Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

Jesus. Mary. And Joseph. What Is The Weight? I’ve been waiting 900 replies to know if you pulled this shit off or not. Well, did ya or didn’t ya? Did ya pull a pound or not?!?!

5 Likes

Hey @imSICKkid, Do you remember What kit these emitters came in? I haven’t been able to find any 1/4” drip emitters that “T” at the bottom to make a ring

1 Like

I bought the T fittings and made my own with those red heads. All off of amazon

2 Likes

Well…I just got home after a few long months on the road so it’s really not on the top of my priority list yet. I’ve had a mile list of “honey do’s” I’ve been working on since I’ve been back. I will weight it all out at some point this week.

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F2T8XLD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabt1_xALVFbM8G9MBK

3 Likes

Now there’s a grow hack :+1: Never would have thought to just add tubing to a standard T. Over thought that one :man_facepalming:Lol

2 Likes

You should check out the watering halos. They are only like 3 bucks a piece and do a great job. I like them alot better

4 Likes

I have been running the halos my last few grows and I’ve found I get a lot of dry pockets with them especially around the outside perimeter of the pot, but I think I should have moved up to the 9” ring in 5 gallon pots to spread it out more.

2 Likes

I was wondering about that. I may try to find me some sick selections, as I have heard good things.

3 Likes

Hi @imSICKkid
Just jumped back on forum and I always go straight to yours!!!
You truly are gifted mate!!!
Love watching your grows and reading your info you give out as well.
Mate if you’re ever in the wonderful wold of OZ (Australia) you have a place to rest your head and fill your belly any time,I mean that mate!!!

4 Likes

Hopefully I can take you up on that offer eventually. Thanks for the words brosky!

3 Likes

What’s that

1 Like

Its where a plant has more than one set of chromosomes. It can cause some pretty cool mutation. Like this.

14 Likes

Can stress cause this ?
Thanks brother

1 Like

No its something that is predetermined in the genetics of the plant, and no problem!

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention, you can get flat buds on accident by super cropping, but its pretty rare, and its not the same as a polyploid, the one caused by super cropping will be a normal size bud just flat, whereas the polyploid will get significantly larger than a regular bud.

1 Like

Thanks
I’m Growing autos now. And it looks like something I seen on one of mine but I topped dressed and I covered pretty much of stem and it didn’t take it I ended up pulling her. I feel pretty bad about it

Dang that socks, but we learn best from our mistakes. Just keep moving forward and reading along and you will be a master in no time.

2 Likes

That"s cool, I was just about to post to you that you have a caterpillar eating your plant. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, too funny. I’m actually surprised how often I get them, I think i have had 3 in the last year.

2 Likes