Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

Hmm🤔 I keep trying to add to my cart and checkout but it’s not working lol. Those sound amazing!

5 Likes

That all sound wonderful!

3 Likes

They all should be wonderful!!

2 Likes

Damn Sick, you been working… sounds like your Sundae Driver has as well with all those crosses lol… had that strain once before, very good smoke. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

I have some Sunday stallion x super skunk that I can’t wait to run. The Sunday driver mixes look amazing.

2 Likes

Shout out to my girl @AfgVet for some bomb ass hot sauce!!! That taste was soo killer!!! Had such a good heat to it too!! Had it on some carnitas

I figure I ate about 3 tbsp worth so we’ll see how strong it is edible wise

15 Likes

Here’s hoping it puts you down (or lifts you up):rofl:

9 Likes

Edible hot sauce sounds interesting if I read that right???

7 Likes

Put me down lol it was pretty damn potent

5 Likes

Lol… whoops :joy:

3 Likes

Was it the Piri Piri or the habanero?

2 Likes

That sounds delicious and FUN. :smile:

1 Like

Damn right! Now I need some… :thinking:

:man_cook:

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. The gf wants to grow some tomatoes and peppers this spring. (or if I have a massive lucky streak and win a couple grow tents, we might grow some indomatoes. :smile: ) I may have to try to make some homemade cannasalsa…

1 Like

It was the Piri. Flavor was amazing though!!

2 Likes

I wish all of my bird chili’s had done better this year as It takes a ton of them to make that sauce but yeah, it’s my favorite.

Glad you liked it! I may need to work on the potency once I can actually consume it :rofl:

5 Likes

U have the same name on ig? I been looking for some sundae driver

1 Like

I go by Sick Selections on IG. And actually there are 2 other “imSICKkids” on IG and NEITHER OF THOSE ACCOUNTS ARE ME!!!

I see quite a few people from here following them so just be aware if your following either one of those accounts.

9 Likes

And if you want just strait up Sundae Driver then I did a cross with 2 of the Bx1 plants. So it’s a Sundae Driver Bx1 F2s and so far they have been crazy frosty plants.

4 Likes

Just followed.

1 Like