Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

They’re both doing awesome in my room…and I’ve got an extra of each😉

2 Likes

You need to turn your exhaust fan off periodically or put it on a timer to increase your heat. Need to stay around 82 to 85 degrees during the day with around 65% RH

1 Like

Well that’s because your an awesome grower who doesnt wanna come outta the closet about it bahahaha

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: Dude, this is my third grow, I believe luck is still playing a big role in my not screwing things up :crazy_face:

But thank you

6 Likes

No ma’am!!! News flash…I’ve never had a bad grow. And that’s because I invested in good lights and good food…just like you did. You wont have a bad grow unless you get lazy with cleaning or watering.

8 Likes

I have a ac infinity t8. Idk what I have controller set to but I’ll adjust it. What about the cold temps. What’s lowest u think is acceptable with lights off.

1 Like

I wouldnt worry about the night temps if I’m being honest. Good genetics wont fumble with a cold night my dude

4 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t3: - that’s me…in a crowd…trying to get the guy throwing the goodies out to throw in my direction lol

3 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate the help! I might tag you with some questions in my journal if don’t mind.
Even in later flower a 65 Rh won’t hurt things with bud rot ?

3 Likes

This sick spreading his genetics around haha

4 Likes

Negative ghost rider. As long as you have good air movement then 65 is the place to be for proper transpiration.

2 Likes

You gotta get at me on Instagram if you want some seeds brother

5 Likes

Well, being the OCD person that I am I won’t get lazy about cleaning🤣. And watering is a highlight of my day! I hate if my watering time is going to be cut short. I spend a few minutes with each plant looking it over and all, especially with the screens.

I know everyone says it, but several folks in here have provided me with great knowledge and I read and read. I put my work in for sure. If this grow turns out like I envision maybe then I’ll call myself a great grower​:rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I think I did??? I don’t use social media’s typically, but this forum seems to use it a lot so f it

But I have 0 clue how to use it :confused:

1 Like

You have the same name on IG? Just shoot me a message

1 Like

I think I did, but idk how to get to my messages… it ocean_grown78

3 Likes

Look for the little paper airplane symbol, tats where the DMs are

2 Likes

AY!! I figured out the following thingy and sent a message to see if I doing it right

1 Like

I’m going to be doing just that soon hopefully. Need to Sick up my grow. :wink:

3 Likes

My crosses I have at the moment are

Loud Pedal(GDP x Sundae Driver Bx1)
Sick’O’Berry(Nevada Mints x Sundae Driver Bx1)
Durban Poison x Sundae Driver Bx1
Lemon Macmuffin #2 x Sundae Driver Bx1
Lemon Macmuffin #4 x Sundae Driver Bx1
PJack x Sundae Driver Bx1
Sundae Driver Bx1 x Sundae Driver Bx1

The male Sundae Driver Bx1 was the male I searched for all last year and he carries a very heavy strawberry ice cream terp profile.

The Lemon Macmuffins both had the powdered donut terp profile with hints of lemon.

The Durban Poison was a gassy frost monster.

The Pjack stacked like baseball bats and had a citrus smell from the Jack Herer mixed with a very gassy kush profile.

The Sundae Driver Bx1 female had a strawberry ice cream inhale and a whipped cream exhale. The offspring of the Sundae Driver Bx1 cross have all been insane trichome producers

12 Likes