Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

I just did the math on this today lol . With a 25lb bags of jacks it comes out to like 4 cents a gallon. Doing exactly what you are, finishing this round with AN then jacks all around . Clones are already getting it , and doing great

4 Likes

3.5g jacks (A)
1.2g Epsom salt
2.5g cal-nit (B)

2 Likes

That’s per gallon? And what is “cal-nit”

1 Like

Yes per gallon . Calcium nitrate . It’s the second part of the jack formula ( but you add it last ) . There’s an A & B

Hmmm I see a couple different ones, is it the “Jacks hydroponic 5-12-26” and the “15-0-0”?

1 Like

Yes and any Epsom salt will do

Bottom right corner?

Or the top left?

3 Likes

Bottom right

1 Like

I love it! @CoyoteCody got me into the coco and jacks. It’s super easy and the growth is amazing in coco. @Hellraiser what air stones and pump are you gonna run for you premixed nutes? I had a problem with my air stone turning my water white.

3 Likes

Ya’ll feed once a day with coco, right? I kinda like not having to water/feed so often with soil, but the growth you’re talking about has me intrigued.

1 Like

Yes with jacks I feed everyday. And once a week I add tribus original and silica​:call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

I use it with soil. Growth is still excellent. The plants seem to drink this stuff up really fast. I’m having to water every other day. With other nutes it was about every 3 or 4 days.

3 Likes

Glad you are enjoying it!!

1 Like

I’m using 50/50 mixture of FF OF and FF Coco Loco. Jack’s has worked well with this mixture. I usually veg 6-8 weeks with no nutrients added. Once I start flower and ppm’s drop down low enough I started Jack’s and had excellent results. I only had one issue on last grow with ph in soil getting a little low in the last three weeks. I don’t believe it really affected end results.

1 Like

Here’s a video on mixing Jack’s.

3 Likes

I have a question do you mix the FFOF and Coco Loco or Layer it? I’m planning on using Coco Loco in my next grow in a couple weeks. Do you add any perlite to it.

1 Like

I mix together, when I originally bought Coco Loco I didn’t realize it wasn’t pure coco. I wasn’t on forum and didn’t really know what I was doing. It worked great on first grow. So I’ve just stayed with it. Just a heads up, Coco Loco is amended and buffered the same as OF and is to be used the same as soil. So there’s no reason to layer it. No perlite added, the two have a good amount in it.

1 Like

Thank you Bulldognuts.

1 Like

I’m planning to grow 2 Jack Herrer one in Coco Loco and one in 2/3 FFOF with 1/3 FFHF on top. just to see which yields more.

1 Like

Sorry @imSICKkid didn’t mean to hijack your thread

1 Like