Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

Yes I made it. The Loud Pedal is Grandaddy Purp crossed to Sundae Driver. And the Sick’O’Berry is Sundae Driver Bx1 crossed to Nevada Mints.

@AfgVet both seeds could go either way as far as indica or sativa

8 Likes

Man, when i get ready to start my next grow, a few months away at least, i would love to be able to try your genetics. That Grandaddy Purp is an awesome strain for medical use, never heard of Sundae Driver though it looks nice!

2 Likes

Dumb question maybe, but when plants are smaller and require less water. I assume still mix up 1 gallon of nutes and water. Since plants don’t need that whole gallon for a while, do u keep it with an air stone. Or just end up making a new batch since plenty nutes and pretty cheap.

1 Like

I actually mix up a 5gal bucket at a time and just have an air stone in it. With the Jack’s I can have water for a week or more and the PH never moves at all. I never waste it though.

8 Likes

What size pots are you in? How often do you water? I’m burning through 5 gal a Day on 3 in 5 gallon pots :flushed:

2 Likes

I have 4 in 3gal pots but I’m in pure coco without perlite so I feed around a half gal a day right now and they are in week 2 of flower

3 Likes

:+1:Got it. I’m at a 70/30 mix coco perlite. Week 2

2 Likes

So youre saying that you keep a res of it for up to a week without the pH being affect and you just use it with no issues? Im going to be using Jacks 321 formula. My tap water has a TDS lower than a 100 so i treat it like RO and dont adjust pH. Can i go ahead and try keeping a res. I think its more convenient for me instead of mixing up nutrients every time i feed, which is DAILY

2 Likes

I would definitely use a rez if you can. Makes it way easier to have big batches that get you through the week. Ph may drift a bit due to the chlorine gassing off but it shouldnt move much.

3 Likes

Even if pH moves a bit I can always adjust it right?

Whats your feedback/comments on promix with jacks? Thats going to be my next grow

2 Likes

I use coco, but I’m pretty sure it’s basically the same thing overall. Coco and Jack’s will be my grow methods until I die. I’ve ran 3 different nutrient lines, and tried soil. My best combo is definitely coco and jacks.

7 Likes

Yeah you can adjust the ph back into range if need be.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your input!

1 Like

Ser Sick one with the teaching skillz. I see ya boi

2 Likes

I saw about letting Jack’s sit and steep after mixing and feed latwr. Do you do that in advance at all or just mix it up. pH it and feed immediately after.

1 Like

I did this just to check how if any the ph buffered. Didn’t seem to make much of a difference, so I mix then feed.

3 Likes

I had wondered about that too. Mostly because my ph will change quiet a bit over an hours time :thinking:
Maybe because I am mixing a lot?

With jacks?

1 Like

I used promix with Jacks last grow with no issues and great growth

3 Likes

@dbrn32 yes