Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

@AfgVet here it is lady friend :metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’m so far behind on reading I haven’t looked at new post in forever! Time to do some reading.

1 Like

It’s not much to read about. Just normal ole growing. They are about a week into flower now.

Just subscribed to your channel!!

1 Like

Thanks!!

All caught up! Took a couple of notes on things. Starting my new grow in a few weeks. Plan to grow 8 REGS in scrogs using Cana coco and jacks of course. Might dabble in some breeding as well. It’ll be my retirement grow! I’ll actually get to enjoy this grow right about the time their all cured!

4 Likes

I’ll have to get caught up on the videos!

1 Like

Sounds awesome!! Excited to watch it go down. I’d like to get some seeds out to you before I head out.

1 Like

hey sick, I got a polyploid.

9 Likes

Sometimes it increases potency and productivity and sometimes it turns out bad. Wicked looking nonetheless!

2 Likes

That is going to be a busy little tent mate! Nice.

I do have a question for you though… Why do you consider the flip to 12/12 as the start of Flower?
I thought Flowering was ‘official’ once the buttons start to form at the bud sites? :crazy_face:

Great growing - your insights are awesome! :+1: :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I just kinda built my “base” knowledge watching a Greengene and that’s how he always counts it. The day after their first 12 hours of darkness is day 1. Always seems to line up about right with the plants being finished. Thanks for the words, the tent should be THICC with 2 C’s by the time the stretch is complete.

4 Likes

That is fair enough. I suppose in the scheme of things it doesn’t really matter if the time is considered somewhere - consistency and repeatability is your goal.
My 4x4 is at Day 18 (I assume that would = about 28 days in your terms of 12/12) and it is a jungle!
Itching to defoliate and get some juicy clones cracking :wink:
I know my weak link is my light - not in a position to do much about it right now, but that will be my first upgrade moving forward. So far, my first run has been trouble free - but no clue what sort of yield to expect! But whatever it is - it is MINE! I GREW IT!!! :rofl: :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

I use r.o. water use armor si 3 part flora cal mag and mine usually drops a touch ill b a flat 7 and drop to a 6.3 6.5ish. If i use molasses at all i jump up bigtime

what’s your yt? I’ll sub if you do even a weekly update video. Something regular. If your infos good and well done I’ll pass your channel on too a few buddies as well.

1 Like

Since it wouldnt let me do this the normal way.

Edit. Found and subbed.

Personal note. Read more before asking questions lol.

1 Like

All out of likes already this morning! I had your seeds in my rotation but I know things got crazy for you for a bit. I’d be more than thrilled to include them!

4 Likes

I try to to as close to a weekly update as I can, but sometimes not a lot changes so I wait a few extra days, like now, i think it was 9 days ago, for my last one, but thats because they were just barely preflowering, now that I have some buttons I can do a good update. Thanks for subbing!

1 Like

Yo, I got family that are from Havasu and still live there. Other than the peak summer heat Havasu might be the prettiest place in the states. :+1:

1 Like

Good mernin peeps! Hope you guys and gals have a good Labor day.

Week 2 of flower started yesterday

This was them at day 1 of flower

18 Likes