Pulling a # in a 3x3 with Sick

I just ran out of packaging for shipping, tore my room down, and kinda drifted away for a bit. I’ll get em out asap.

1 Like

When you have time my friend. I really want to try your genetics but I am also a very patient guy, when I don’t wait for the mailman! :rofl:

And when I do have to wait for the mailman… I am a patient but frustrated guy! :rofl:

7 Likes

Damn! Thanks KID! That’s very generous of you! I’m honored! I will certainly keep you in the loop.

Time to readjust my list for this grow😀

Sativa? Indica?

2 Likes

Did you create the Loud Pedal F1 strain? I am a huge F1 fan and would happily pay for seeds of that name! Your grows look awesome! :+1:

1 Like

@AfgVet do you have a grow journal

1 Like

This is my last one. Will be starting another probably in a few weeks. Just waiting for it to cool down here in hell!

4 Likes

Tag me when you start a new one

2 Likes

Yes I made it. The Loud Pedal is Grandaddy Purp crossed to Sundae Driver. And the Sick’O’Berry is Sundae Driver Bx1 crossed to Nevada Mints.

@AfgVet both seeds could go either way as far as indica or sativa

8 Likes

Man, when i get ready to start my next grow, a few months away at least, i would love to be able to try your genetics. That Grandaddy Purp is an awesome strain for medical use, never heard of Sundae Driver though it looks nice!

2 Likes

Dumb question maybe, but when plants are smaller and require less water. I assume still mix up 1 gallon of nutes and water. Since plants don’t need that whole gallon for a while, do u keep it with an air stone. Or just end up making a new batch since plenty nutes and pretty cheap.

1 Like

I actually mix up a 5gal bucket at a time and just have an air stone in it. With the Jack’s I can have water for a week or more and the PH never moves at all. I never waste it though.

8 Likes

What size pots are you in? How often do you water? I’m burning through 5 gal a Day on 3 in 5 gallon pots :flushed:

2 Likes

I have 4 in 3gal pots but I’m in pure coco without perlite so I feed around a half gal a day right now and they are in week 2 of flower

3 Likes

:+1:Got it. I’m at a 70/30 mix coco perlite. Week 2

2 Likes

So youre saying that you keep a res of it for up to a week without the pH being affect and you just use it with no issues? Im going to be using Jacks 321 formula. My tap water has a TDS lower than a 100 so i treat it like RO and dont adjust pH. Can i go ahead and try keeping a res. I think its more convenient for me instead of mixing up nutrients every time i feed, which is DAILY

2 Likes

I would definitely use a rez if you can. Makes it way easier to have big batches that get you through the week. Ph may drift a bit due to the chlorine gassing off but it shouldnt move much.

3 Likes

Even if pH moves a bit I can always adjust it right?

Whats your feedback/comments on promix with jacks? Thats going to be my next grow

2 Likes

I use coco, but I’m pretty sure it’s basically the same thing overall. Coco and Jack’s will be my grow methods until I die. I’ve ran 3 different nutrient lines, and tried soil. My best combo is definitely coco and jacks.

7 Likes

Yeah you can adjust the ph back into range if need be.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your input!

1 Like