Psilocybin and Migraines/Cluster Headaches

Psilocybin as an abortive and prophylactic therapy?

Not the most dynamic speaker, but some good information nonetheless.

@Myfriendis410

4 Likes

My dad got hit in the head with a 10 pound sledge hammer 20 years ago full force he suffered a severe concussion and has shard of skull in his brain ever since then he has suffered from horrible migraines… luckily his favorite all time mind altering substance are shrooms! A very close friend of mine has always got golden teachers growing my dads been micro dosing every day for the last couple years and hasn’t had a single headache or any depression whatsoever quit an amazing species of fungi… I myself like to take a good heroic dose 2 or 3 times a year and I have found that my manic bipolar disorder has almost completely halted

5 Likes

I withdrew from my antidepressants and started microdosing. The results are pretty amazing.

6 Likes

I’ve microdosed a few months at a time I do enjoyit and it most definitely works but for me actually tripping not talking like an eighth haha I find that when I get into a deep state I go and fry really hard and it clears me up for months at a time makes me feel emotionally stable with out being completely numb for several months unlike the drugs that pharma wants us on and whether it’s a good trip or bad trip also makes a difference for me the worse or “scarier” the trip the better outcome almost like the fungi knows that it needs to straighten me out I have a very good connection to that realm but I don’t visit to often

2 Likes

I have been making micro dose capsules for a few months now.

No lie, at least 10 people I supply them to have told me that their lives have completely changed for the better.

The Anti inflammatory properties have been the most surprising.

My micro dose capsules have .2 grams shrroms, the rest Ginsemg, Gingko Biloba, Bee Pollen, and Spirulina.

7 Likes

Some people stack lion’s mane and vitamin B-3 with their microdosing. I’ve tried it and can’t say that it has made a difference for me.

1 Like

I’m gonna try my hand at growing some golden Teacher and start microdosing myself I e always believed in the medical properties of these natural remedies unlike the crap comin from big pharma

1 Like

I’ve seen some with lions mane.

I would experiment but the people that use these swear by them. I have since started making half doses, .1gram/100 mg of psilocybin.

3 Likes

I’m gonna microdose with the mushys I grow and I’m gonna do a daily reg of turkey tail and lions mane give it a go everything I’ve been reading it really helps with ms symptoms

I usually microdose with 0.2g. I don’t have any perceptual changes, but do feel invigorated, more focused, and am more creative. They say psilocybin is good for 6 hours. I ramp down after 6 hours, but I can feel the effects after 12 hours and almost always have a good day the following day too. I only do it every 3rd day to prevent tolerance (Fadiman protocol.)

2 Likes

I don’t find I or others have built a tolerance. Admittedly, I don’t do it that much, but have several friends who do 200mg-400mg daily and see do declining effects.

You m finding that some people actually trip off 200mg so I started making 100mg capsules.

This is an excellent article written in a very succinct manner that outlines the authors year trial.

1 Like

That’s a good read. Thanks for posting.

1 Like