Psilocybin Adventures

I’m moving to grain spawn bags and a manure based medium in a tub for bigger yields next week.

I lost 2 of the 5 jars yesterday and today due to contamination (a purple hue in the jar with early pinning. I tried to fruit one of them and had blue mold within 24-hours. Can’t emphasize enough how important sterility is.

2 Likes

I’ve herd of that before. Maybe not toss it yet but let it try to grow in the jar and see what happens? From what I can recall people have fruited in the jars before. I think it was due to them being exposed to light too soon? Not 100%. I have lost a few jars in my day as well. Not the beat feeling. But you got something coming through. I’d be proud! I never had fancy equipment either. My SAB was a clear storage tote with holes cut in for my arms lol.

1 Like

Robin Carhart-Harris is a UK based psychedelic researcher who has been involved in studies for around a decade. He appears in the Open Foundation’s videos often and always provides insightful information, particularly in studies of psilocybin and its effectiveness for treating depression. Take a look if you happen to be interested.

4 Likes

Same I’m on this site all the time I grow pot never knew this was hear started reading and ate the rest of the mushys I had kicking in nice now I’m gonna try my hand at growing some ordered some spores and sterile jars tonight

ok guys ordered my spores today.

3 Likes

Celebrate-- naked cartwheels!!!
:person_cartwheeling::person_cartwheeling::person_cartwheeling::person_cartwheeling::+1:t3:

2 Likes

lmao, I might do some after i harvest.

Can I watch? :eyes:

4 Likes

Well maybe but in that case I will be putting one some shorts lol.

1 Like

Lol thats my son! He dont handle the dong action!

1 Like

And I had the camera ready… Sorry @Tenga

3 Likes

Lmao. Funny my capt!

2 Likes

Still out of likes, but you know me so well lmao.

2 Likes

Cameras are ok but no autographs.

2 Likes

Hahaha :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:
Yeah, u-know-where he might ask u to sign!!! But my captain, would it have enuf room for a long name like CoyoteCody???

2 Likes

Maybe if you take out the vowels? :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh boy. . lololol

Psshhhh I could spray paint tag it lmao.

Lol :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::person_cartwheeling::person_cartwheeling:
If ur spraypainting u might have to leave more than the vowels out!

1 Like

Lmao!!!

1 Like