Pruning WW Auto

@DEEPDIVERDAVE I have never tried cloning an auto. From what I know, the age of a cloned auto is same as the mother, so it will finish the same time. Which means very little time for veg by the time she gets her roots. So anything taken off my auto is scapped.

I do drop my cuttings from my photos in a jar of water and try to get them to root…pretty successfully. In October, I took some for my 2b-son-in-la and they all grew (until his old man messed with his DWC system). I also took some about 3 weeks into flowering when I cleaned up and I kept 3 of them for a shits’n’giggles experiment…because they had little buttons on them and I only have 1 tent, they went back into it under 12/12. Made a cute storyboard with them! Picture was taken 3 weeks before harvest…Sir Smokalot is enjoying a puff after saving the crop from the weed troll.

This grow, I did top my 9 Pound Hammer and my Dutch Treat (she was started 2 or 3 weeks after). Both photos. My Bruce Banner auto I just LST’d it. OK, I also got rid of any branches or nodes that I didn’t think would support a big bud or wouldn’t grow into a nice bud. Now she is looking good! Guess I should get off my butt and take some more pics, which is hard due to the lighting and the fact I’m still not supposed to lift more than 10lbs for a few more weeks so hard to get them out under better lighting. Gimme an hour…

3 Likes