Pruning plants any ideas

High again,
Hey I want to prune some bottom stalks and leaves. I’ve had them in the ground since May 15, and I think they should be going into flower soon. Is it too late to prune some bottom stalks and leaves? Should I hit them with extra water if I do prune now? Thanks in advance
Ger

1 Like

Welcome ! Mid July I think you still have a little time before it starts flowering with an outside grow. I think you’ll be fine to clean up around the bottom a little if you like. If you do it now plants should have time to recover before starting to flower. I think @Covertgrower is in your area. And he would have a close timeline when plants start flowering .

Great thanks. Gettin it done today
Ger

1 Like

You could take a few that aren’t getting any light. When you’re outside I don’t think light penetration is as large of an issue.
Michigan here, so you can expect to see flowering start in August, or towards the end. Here’s a link to your area if you’re not from this state.

1 Like

Yep I am from Michigan too. Thanks for the information. I did do some pruning today. I dont think I did too much, they have time to recover for sure
I appreciate the help.
Ger

1 Like

Cleaned up pretty well

2 Likes

Nice looks like a big plant.