Pruning never pruned before ,how to do

Hey, do o prune this i have tuched it but tjere all sorts of shoots at bottom trying to get out do i neet to prune these lonher bottomh so the shoots can get out ?
15612391453866178940099421508093|242x500

I prune old fan leaves even some new and damaged from the scrog. I try to open up the inside as much as possible especially potential bud sights. I take no more than 15% each time and looking at them now you would think I never touched them.

1 Like

I agree with J bum take a few leafs open it up a little bit looks pretty thick. also looks like you have plenty of room to work with gently pull and tie couple of the branches down will help with light penetration and air circulacion good luck. Your plant looks good.

2 Likes

I am in South America and my plants are one tyo two months old,
its strange because all the plants came from a very successful Sativa from last season but some of the plants look very different from the others. The bushy ones I want to thin out and the older ones I want to top. Is 2 months too early to top a plant, it has about 10 tiers of leaves. Thanks

Yes you can, as long as not in flowering yet, some even do in early flower. 10 tiers is likely too much as the light doesnt go much past canopy. open up your plant with string tie downs to spread things out and get more light penetration.

Do a you tube search and watch a few videos, that’s how I learned.

Will do, thanks

I think this plant is a male.

Looks like male to me but not sure, how far along are you ? I’d suggest that you direct this question to a more experienced grower, I only use femished (female) seeds myself and dont want to give you incorrect information.