Pruning gone horribly wrong 😭

Love works wonders. I am retired. I sit and listen to CBSRMT or music with my raybans on hugging and squeezing and petting.
Lol. Actually i have the time to nurse. That girl would be in my sights everyday till the love worked.

1 Like

This was the end result. Some completely useless dried out buds and her roots…this was all that was left of her roots…I feel like for a 4.5 ft tall tree this should be wayyy more. Maybe I’m wrong.Opinions?

I literally could not stop apologizing to her and asking her to stay strong lol I know what ya mean. I don’t blame her for being mad at me for letting her be hacked up like that. It’s like she totally decided I didn’t deserve her anymore. I Mena ya I can plant more seeds but not Fpog. Poor girl.

Yuck. Not good at all. She could not feed herself. My rootballs typically fill the cloth pots.

Nope. And I didn’t think to check for this. Lesson learned.

Make next ones work for the water. Force the roots to seek. Once that base is good so is she. Weak foundation and all that. Maybe try watering outside in instead of right on stem?

1 Like

Ok. Definitely noted for next time. I appreciate your experience :pray:

Do you think had I rinsed her out and re potted in New soil it would have helped? Or is that just for the bugs? She had the thrips pretty bad

Bah. Only relaying how i stopped killing mine. Thanks though. I only advise as to what has personally happened to me. A trail of not to good grass at times. Happens.

1 Like

Bugs did not help. Preventative steps right off the bat since already expect them.

Or she couldn’t keep her head above water anymore, because you consistently drowned her.
Once her roots sat in stagnant water, bad bacteria developed in a non-aerobic environment,
and it quickly poisoned her and ate her roots! Maybe I have suffered the same issue before I got an Autopot???

You definitely need an Autopot to optimally provide water to the plants for you.
You clearly did not water that one optimally, or even survivable.
An Autopot fixes that perfectly for you! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Exactly…experience :slightly_smiling_face:

Indeed. I didn’t prepare my knowledge properly for when she came inside and still treated her as when she was outside. This definitely became the problem. Lesson learned. And for $100 sounds like a great idea.