Pruning did I mess up? And what are the consequences

The side looks funky or is just me ?

1 Like

Most of my LST work is done before flipping. You can bend and tie down during the stretch to have a level canopy and spread the colas apart.

Nothin wrong with a little funk depends who ya ask. I can’t recommend training 'cuz I don’t have the hands-on hours put in yet. What I look for is the top view - I like a solid green layer, canopy, to maximize exposure under the light. But when looking from the side I like to see through the plant so I know air and light gets through. I would just do like @beardless says and do some tying back and spreading.

1 Like

Week 2 flower no budding yet…. But getting bushyyy she’s growing

1 Like

Thick ! That just wants to make more weight. Let that speed carry on into budding!
The limbs are gonna start getting too stiff for training.

1 Like

Should I put the net on ? Or wait ?

1 Like

I don’t know but it looks like you need to do something soon as it’s filling wall to wall.
Tag @ some people if you can’t wait for somebody to come along.
Or drop into somebody’s thread, somebody who ‘scrogs’, and start asking. It might seem intrusive but gotta be done sometimes

2 Likes

At two weeks post flip a lot of her stretch should be behind her. So I do not think a net will not do much other than complicate watering and runoff removal. If it was mine I would clear trim the bottom of leaves and suckers. Thin the center of the plant and work on bending the branches toward the length of the tent. Shape it as much as possible to the tent rather than letting it grow in its natural round shape. Soften and bend the branches a little bit each day. They will want to return to their original location but eventually they will stay where you put them.

1 Like

I added big bud and this shit started happening what’s the deal ? Helppppp