Prune my flowers

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I want to prune my flowers, but I do not know which is the best method. I want to get big buds and I can handle it. I’ve thrown the flowers under the main tree to get better light, but flower growth has been reduced to What kind of branches and brooms do I cut to help you grow faster and gain more weight? I read the manual and did not help me! Please help me.

1 Like

If you want you could clean up the under the canopy, and thin a Lil bit for airflow.
If your still in veg you can top Supercropping is a great way to spread them open and get more yeild

5 Likes

In addition to what @Nug-bug said, you could also do a little low stress training. I’m a big fan of that. It’ll open up the middle a little more and get some light down a little farther and to more bud sites. It also doesn’t shock the plant horribly.
Good luck and enjoy your growing

3 Likes

A couple of things: why don’t you join the forum so we can help you better, and please fill out the support ticket which will help us help you.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

We had a previous Support Ticket posted, but lost it during the “database issuer”

Also, if growing autos DO NOTHING!

4 Likes

A bit of reading but will cover basics any questions feel free to ask

2 Likes

I agree with the above posts all good advice
And as Donaldj mentioned any questions just ask
Joining the forum would be best so we can all get to know you and help you