Proud new poppa meet Ehrycka

Yep, heat stress can cause it. Will be interesting to see how that particular cola grows. Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Keep hitting her with the photons, tails will fatten up too.

1 Like

I know the a Mag def is migratory and will move up the leaves. What about a Cal Def? is that also migratory? Will it move from leaf to leaf?

Heck yeh, keep growing that girl, I like the foxtail buds. Definitely make big buds. I am harvesting a banana kush this weekend. Every bud on her has foxtailing, even the popcorn buds. Sampled her and she is super potent and the colas are as big as a fist.

1 Like

That Jack herer you see up there. The next time i grow her since i know what its like i will scrog and super crop. That was a 3 week veg and a 4 week stretch into flower. It almost tripled in size i was soo not expecting that had i known what was going to happened i would of planned it out alot different. I could of just grew that one girl and filled the whole tent LOL. O well next time :slight_smile: I have 1 more seed of that breed. The next grow will be super skunk. Waiting on the seeds to arrive.

I think it may depend on if you have an actual calcium deficiency or if it’s more of an issue of poor respiration. Otherwise, I’m not entirely sure.

1 Like

I don’t know what it is i am just going with a cal def since it has some rust colored spots. She has been a pleasure to grow hardly any issues with her at all that is the first discolored leaf i have gotten on her. She smells amazing. I love her smell. This is week 5 of flower so 3 more weeks until harvest ( i am assuming) It has a shorter flower window according to the seed breeder 55-60 days for flower. She is starting to get amber color trichomes about 2% so its still early i have a hard time focusing my eyes looking for cloudy and amber. I really should get a micro for my phone that clips on to check out what she is doing.

Here are some Trichome pics with my new scope. These are really cool glad i got this makes my life easier.

4 Likes

does that just clip on your phone?

Yes clips right on the back of the phone then i use the zoom to pull the image closer. It starts out like a small circle then i used the zoom on the phone to make the picture bigger and then just snaped the picture this thing is great :slight_smile: Thanks @raustin for the link to this scope :slight_smile: @Smokin_ernie it was only like 8 bucks on Amazon with shipping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet! I bought a set before we moved and had hard time getting a good picture so put them in a safe place that was a over a year ago just got to find them. Or I be buying a new one

1 Like

I wasn’t happy at first the circle was really small but the figured out if i zoom the circle gets bigger so i am able to see more clearly. I am happy that i got this scope.

1 Like

I have to try the zoom. Thanks.

1 Like

Isn’t that thing great? Makes looking at trichs a lot easier.

1 Like

Here she is at the end of her life cycle. I fed her last feeding on Friday and i am in the flush phaze now. Enjoy. This was a experience. I have learned i am not a good updater on my grow journal. The next one will be alot better i have a feel for what i am doing
![Eh%20week%205|375x500]

Bonus of jackie

5 Likes

Wow, really gorgeous buds.

2 Likes

Looking puuurty!

1 Like

Thanks hun that means alot coming from you :slight_smile: thanks a bunch and also thanks for the inspiration of growing again. Thanks to you @dbrn32 also for pointing me in the right direction of my first grow light. Thanks to @PurpNGold74 and @anon95385719 and @livefast all you guys kept encouraging me to grow my plants. If i missed anyone i am sorry Final Week of flush next friday will pull her out of her pot and dry her out :slight_smile: Thanks again guys this forum was such a amazing help to me.

3 Likes

Also the purple you guys see is actually residual light from the blurple on jackie she crosses over and makes my Ehrycka look Purple but she is just dark green. I am excited to smoke this one all winter long.

1 Like

Glad to help with what I can @Rayofsunshine :+1:

1 Like